Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I've had 2 auto accidents- Both while listening to Gaga

Born Brave

Featured Posts

Tempest

I'm glad that hasn't happened to me with gaga.

My friend got in a bad crash where her car actually flipped over, and she was listening to Motivation by Kelly Rowland and Lil Wayne. A month later I got pulled over with her in my car while we were listening to motivation, and then like a week later my other friend got in a crash while listening to motivation.

We don't let ourselves listen to that song in the car anymore...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was listening to Earthquake for the first time, then an actual earthquake happened. I think it was about 5.5 SR.

I was a little scared, but I eventually brushed it off and listened to it again a few days later. I checked my Twitter and an aftershock happened in Japan.

Fun fun fun.

I never listened to it again after that :toofunny:

:rip:

DirtyRichHooker

I've had a few near-misses, and I don't even have my full licence yet.. and I wasn't even listening to music... #LearnerProblems.

Born To Slay

, don't like animal abusers :derpga:

That's odd considering who you Stan

Born To Slay

Why? Gaga only wears it, she doesn't kill it

I was talking about Asia and I was just kidding, but now that you say that, she does wear the carcasses of several dead animals.

Phlop

Me too!!! :smh:

Ironically my first accident was me blasting The Edge of Glory :dead:

My second I was listening to GUY but it was a minor accident

BYE

nickkoko

I was jamming to G.U.Y. in the car one day and almost ran a stop sign going like 80k :laughga:

lastlinefirst

Not sure how it's funny that you got into accidents in which you or other people could have been seriously injured or killed. Driving isn't hard if you pay attention.

Stafani Versace

that people on the road are prone to this behaviour that they attribute to gaga's music (although what a dubious claim) is why i'll never drive. i don't think it's funny at all. i mean yikes.

gurl.... 

thats a bit dramatic.

---------------------------

any music really ****s up my driving because i try to dance while I'm supposed to be focusing on the road.

but. i can't drive well anyways so i pretty much come close to wrecking every time i drive.  :smh:

Archived