💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I've had 2 auto accidents- Both while listening to Gaga

Born Brave

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got rear-ended moments after listening to "Paparazzi". I was just glad it didn't ruin the song for me.

That car was declared totalled as a result. The replacement car I bought, I associated with "Alejandro", because it was all over the radio at the time. But also "California Gurls". :flop:

Born Brave

that people on the road are prone to this behaviour that they attribute to gaga's music (although what a dubious claim) is why i'll never drive. i don't think it's funny at all. i mean yikes.

Okayyyyyyyyyyy

Noel Kahn

I was listening to Earthquake for the first time, then an actual earthquake happened. I think it was about 5.5 SR.

I was a little scared, but I eventually brushed it off and listened to it again a few days later. I checked my Twitter and an aftershock happened in Japan.

Fun fun fun.

I never listened to it again after that :toofunny:

Born Brave

I think the deer heard Do What U Want and like ran towards my car for a better listen and then well.. you know.. .oops. 

Blue Jeans

tha curse is real 

tumblr_n2w40u0T8l1rdizqpo5_r1_500.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

SweetEscape

So when I get a car, I wont listen to music I like :megaflop:

Mariann

Be careful.  :udidnt:

We wouldn't want anything bad happening to you or other people on the road.

Ladey Gagz

I was listening to Earthquake for the first time, then an actual earthquake happened. I think it was about 5.5 SR.

I was a little scared, but I eventually brushed it off and listened to it again a few days later. I checked my Twitter and an aftershock happened in Japan.

Fun fun fun.

I never listened to it again after that :toofunny:

Omg :lmao:

TimisaMonster

Gaga curse...:derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived