💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's dancing (for each era)

GagaMyBlood95

109 members have voted

1. 1. In which era did Gaga dance the best?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Wait, I'm confused what is her dancing lacking. If she can do the moves and she's comfortable with them, what's missing .

You see, that "thing" that differs mediocre dancers from good dancers. Better watch some performances, because it seems you have no idea about dancing. By the way, even kids in primary school many times do their moves properly and do enjoy it, but I wouldn't say they are so good at dancing.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

Agree, I just can't seem to forget the femme fatale era :). She's improved a lot in Vegas.

The Femme Fatale promos were pretty awesome tho (not dance wise but in all other areas)

You see, that "thing" that differs mediocre dancers from good dancers. Better watch some performances, because it seems you have no idea about dancing. By the way, even kids in primary school many times do their moves properly and do enjoy it, but I wouldn't say they are so good at dancing.

I've seen most of Britney's performances

MahoTheMnstr

wait are we talking about Gaga's dancing or the choreos cause those are different things.. also vdeos or tours? cause for me choreos where better for btw but i think Gaga's dancing is the same  :shrug:

MonsterRocket

No, it's rather weak. Good dancing is not just repeating some moves. And she may feel comfortable with it, however, the way she moves is awkward. That's all.

I'm sorry for you if you know only people who are bad dancers. Now try to look for some good dancers and compare them to Gaga, maybe you will realize some facts.

'I'm sorry for you if you know only people who are bad dancers'

What? When did i say i only know people who are bad dancers? Your conclussions about what i say are wrong.

'Now try to look for some good dancers and compare them to Gaga, maybe you will realize some facts'

I thought you weren't comparing her to anyone and that the fact that she's a bad dancer could be seen without comparing.

Every of your arguments are just pointless, confusing and contradictories. 'The way she moves is awkward. That's all' What kind of basis does that have? She may not be the best dancer, but she can pull of a choreography. That's visible. She can do it with energy, a good rythm and charisma: three key factors that define a good dancer. 

I gave you some proper arguments, so i hope you do it as well in the future, as you seem to know so much about dancing and reproach others as Born to slay that 'they don't know a thing about dancing'  ;) So, to end this conversation: Lady Gaga can dance :-)

PD: Stop bashing the others  :kisses:

'I'm sorry for you if you know only people who are bad dancers'

What? When did i say i only know people who are bad dancers? Your conclussions about what i say are wrong.

'Now try to look for some good dancers and compare them to Gaga, maybe you will realize some facts'

I thought you weren't comparing her to anyone and that the fact that she's a bad dancer could be seen without comparing.

Every of your arguments are just pointless, confusing and contradictories. 'The way she moves is awkward. That's all' What kind of basis does that have? She may not be the best dancer, but she can pull of a choreography. That's visible. She can do it with energy, a good rythm and charisma: three key factors that define a good dancer. 

I gave you some proper arguments, so i hope you do it as well in the future, as you seem to know so much about dancing and reproach others as Born to slay that 'they don't know a thing about dancing'  ;) So, to end this conversation: Lady Gaga can dance :-)

PD: Stop bashing the others  :kisses:

Thanks for this reply, at least now I know that you're just kidding me and you are not serious.

However, if you are so blind for real, then good luck. What are you going to prove here? Do you think that Britney's fans had to force others to admit she was a good dancer?

The last question, do you know anyone who would hire Gaga if she was a dancer? Can you imagine that?

Well, the conclusion is that Gaga can't dance (oh yeah, she does and, but it's not even mediocre and the things you mentioned - even kids can learn choreography- so not the best arguments). I'm glad she is so lucky to have such probably young, inexperienced fans who know only her and some other people who also cannot dance.

I've seen most of Britney's performances

That's all?

Mama Ru

Choreos were looking perfect during TF and TFM eras . But i think she danced best during BTW era (not including BTWB)

This, except I think her dancing at the BTWB was amazing. Scheisse. :legend:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Born To Slay

Thanks for this reply, at least now I know that you're just kidding me and you are not serious.

However, if you are so blind for real, then good luck. What are you going to prove here? Do you think that Britney's fans had to force others to admit she was a good dancer?

The last question, do you know anyone who would hire Gaga if she was a dancer? Can you imagine that?

Well, the conclusion is that Gaga can't dance (oh yeah, she does and, but it's not even mediocre and the things you mentioned - even kids can learn choreography- so not the best arguments). I'm glad she is so lucky to have such probably young, inexperienced fans who know only her and some other people who also cannot dance.

That's all?

Just because someone would not hire her doesn't mean she's bad especially when that's not the main job. She's an average nothing special dancers. She's okay. Not that good but not bad.

And Britney is a great dancer

Just because someone would not hire her doesn't mean she's bad especially when that's not the main job. She's an average nothing special dancers. She's okay. Not that good but not bad.

And Britney is a great dancer

Oh really? Moment ago you or that other one was trying to convince me that she is a great dancer. Yes, you are right, she is average, mediocre and it is okay, because thanks God it's not her job to dance.

I've asked who would hire her if she were a dancer. And sorry, but it would mean there are better than her (tough life, but nobody cares who is worse than you, but who is better).

Applause

I love Applause and G.U.Y. choreography. Those are the only two songs of her whole career that I attempted to learn. Other than Judas, but I only know part of that. I learned Just Dance this year in Just Dance 2014 as well.

So, ARTPOP era.

Xalser

Born To Slay

Oh really? Moment ago you or that other one was trying to convince me that she is a great dancer. Yes, you are right, she is average, mediocre and it is okay, because thanks God it's not her job to dance.

I've asked who would hire her if she were a dancer. And sorry, but it would mean there are better than her (tough life, but nobody cares who is worse than you, but who is better).

I never said she was great, I know she's an okay dancer, she's average. And just because she wouldn't get hired doesn't mean she's not a good dancer, she's not really a professional dancer.

Her main job is to sing and occasionally do some simple choreo. So I think we agree.

I never said she was great, I know she's an okay dancer, she's average. And just because she wouldn't get hired doesn't mean she's not a good dancer, she's not really a professional dancer.

Her main job is to sing and occasionally do some simple choreo. So I think we agree.

You don't understand when I'm saying "if she WERE a dancer?", do you? Have I ever said she is? Someone was telling me she is a very good dancer because she learns the choreography (which even kids can do), so I asked who would hire her if she WERE a dancer. And in such case, if nobody hired her, would mean she is not so awesome at dancing. But anyway, have fun reading one word out of 20.

Born To Slay

You don't understand when I'm saying "if she WERE a dancer?", do you? Have I ever said she is? Someone was telling me she is a very good dancer because she learns the choreography (which even kids can do), so I asked who would hire her if she WERE a dancer. And in such case, if nobody hired her, would mean she is not so awesome at dancing. But anyway, have fun reading one word out of 20.

Can you tell me what her dancing lacks? If she can do the moves well and keep up with other dancers, what is she doing wrong?

If she were a dancer and was able to learn and perform the choreo, why would she not get hired? That's what I don't understand.

What can she not do tha prevents her from being a good dancer in your opinion, she's energetic, looks comfortable and can do the moves. Isn't that good enough? What else do you need to get hired?

If I don't know something, plz educate me.

Can you tell me what her dancing lacks? If she can do the moves well and keep up with other dancers, what is she doing wrong?

If she were a dancer and was able to learn and perform the choreo, why would she not get hired? That's what I don't understand.

What can she not do tha prevents her from being a good dancer in your opinion, she's energetic, looks comfortable and can do the moves. Isn't that good enough? What else do you need to get hired?

If I don't know something, plz educate me.

To be hired you need a talent, basically. It's that simple. When you're okay, you are just okay. I find it awesome that you believe that everybody can be a dancer, however, you're wrong.

By the way, the real dancer can learn also a difficult choreography, if you know what I mean.

And before you start barking at me, no, I'm not saying she has no talent, maybe she has, but she simply hasn't shown it yet.

Born To Slay

To be hired you need a talent, basically. It's that simple. When you're okay, you are just okay. I find it awesome that you believe that everybody can be a dancer, however, you're wrong.

By the way, the real dancer can learn also a difficult choreography, if you know what I mean.

And before you start barking at me, no, I'm not saying she has no talent, maybe she has, but she simply hasn't shown it yet.

Okay, I understand

Archived