💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's dancing (for each era)

GagaMyBlood95

109 members have voted

1. 1. In which era did Gaga dance the best?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

Her dancing during the Born This Way era was intense and on point. Now she takes it a bit easier and is improvising a bit more (which I like a lot!).

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Unknown A

Choreos were looking perfect during TF and TFM eras . But i think she danced best during BTW era (not including BTWB)

cosmicPOPdream

BTW.. 

Born this Way + Judas + Scheisse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yTW6I6J.gif

this gif  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:

Hauser

The Fame/Monster were the eras with thte best choreos especially poker face, lovegame, bad romance, and telephone :legend: 

MonsterRocket

The Fame. She has never been a good dancer, but during TF era she had easy, good looking moves that at least didn't distract her from singing.

She is a good dancer... :awkney: Not as perfect as Beyonce or Madonna, but she's great. Compare her to Katy or any other of her contemporaries... she can dance really

She is a good dancer... :awkney: Not as perfect as Beyonce or Madonna, but she's great. Compare her to Katy or any other of her contemporaries... she can dance really

No, she can't. Her moves don't even look natural. I'm not going compare her to anyone, I've never even seen Katy's dancing. I'm talking about a particular person, so why you bring others here?

Innovative

Everyone loves the TFM choreo because its easy. Y'all ever try to do Applause? 

Tropico

imho Anyone who can move well is capable of TFM choreography. The dancing for "BTW", "Judas", "GUY", and "Marry the Night" is far more challenging, and I thought she did it justice.

Everything about you is iconic! :sara:

I always thought TFM choreo was easy. Like it's quite basic to learn. But then Judas choreo, MTN choreo and Scheiße is challenging. I love BTW choreo most. :sara:

No, she can't. Her moves don't even look natural. I'm not going compare her to anyone, I've never even seen Katy's dancing. I'm talking about a particular person, so why you bring others here?

Gaga is a good dancer and her dancing is on point though. "Not natural" :awkney:. Have you seen her dance to Judas, Bad Romance and Applause and Venus? She's always in the zone. She feels it and is comfortably moving.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived