Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's dancing (for each era)

GagaMyBlood95

109 members have voted

1. 1. In which era did Gaga dance the best?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

MonsterRocket

Thanks for this reply, at least now I know that you're just kidding me and you are not serious.

However, if you are so blind for real, then good luck. What are you going to prove here? Do you think that Britney's fans had to force others to admit she was a good dancer?

The last question, do you know anyone who would hire Gaga if she was a dancer? Can you imagine that?

Well, the conclusion is that Gaga can't dance (oh yeah, she does and, but it's not even mediocre and the things you mentioned - even kids can learn choreography- so not the best arguments). I'm glad she is so lucky to have such probably young, inexperienced fans who know only her and some other people who also cannot dance.

That's all?

Again, wrong conclussions and you're not paying attention to what i'm actually saying.

Are you really comparing her dancing skills to any little kid's? Can any kid dance powerfully and with charisma? I mean, stop that thing. We're not blind. We're not saying she is a perfect and skillful dancer, because she's not. We can see it. She is not a very great dancer. But saying that she can't dance at all is completely fake. She's shown dancing abilities and a special charm to do it, and that's something that not everyone can do.

We're not trying to convince you of anything, we're expressing as much as you do. In fact we're doing more politely, 'cause we're not attacking you of being 'inexperienced', not objective and tasteless.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterRocket

Okay, I understand

Honey, we just should end this conversation with that person. He's that kind of person that always gets wrong what others say, thinks that he's always right ,when he's actually just using stupid arguments, and judges the others. Let's not talk anymore ;)

Btw cause of the Judas choreoðŸ˜

Second is the Applause choreo for sure. ðŸ˜

degenerate

lol 0 votes for ARTPOP  :toofunny:

ya, interesting.

tumblr_mrrcujoayi1rpgfoho8_500.gif

DANCING.gif

gifgaga.gif

gurlllll

Those are music videos tho. Practiced over and over (and over). Plus all she's doing is crossing her arms and then laying down in the G.U.Y. gif :deadbanana:

wahkeenasitka

Judas is my favorite choreography hands down. Plus, I think her live performances of it were her best live dance performances to date. 

Whispering

No, she can't. Her moves don't even look natural. I'm not going compare her to anyone, I've never even seen Katy's dancing. I'm talking about a particular person, so why you bring others here?

Wrong! Gaga is a good dancer. It is obvious to any dance instructor that Gaga has had a decent amount of training for several years, enough to look fluid and powerful in her moves and enough to blend in well with the professional dancers on stage.

Archived