💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's dancing (for each era)

GagaMyBlood95

109 members have voted

1. 1. In which era did Gaga dance the best?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

A lot of people here seem to forget that Gaga is a singer in the first place.

Simple and minimalist dancing > complex dancing.

Honestly, her Judas performances (for example) are sometimes hard to listen to, the dance moves are too hard, so she's quickly exhausted. Poker Face (for example) had a simple choreo and Gaga was able to exploit her voice in an easier way.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterRocket

No, she can't. Her moves don't even look natural. I'm not going compare her to anyone, I've never even seen Katy's dancing. I'm talking about a particular person, so why you bring others here?

It was just so you knew examples of people that CAN'T actually dance. Gaga CAN dance. Which are the basis according to you why she can't dance? THIS IS THE MOST STUPID THING I'VE READ IN HERE. What will be the next, that she can't sing or perform? Of course she's a better singer and performer than dancer, but saying that she can't dance is just senseless. I don't understand anything.

darkwolf

It was just so you knew examples of people that CAN'T actually dance. Gaga CAN dance. Which are the basis according to you why she can't dance? THIS IS THE MOST STUPID THING I'VE READ IN HERE. What will be the next, that she can't sing or perform? Of course she's a better singer and performer than dancer, but saying that she can't dance is just senseless. I don't understand anything.

I think she's below average, as a dancer. Even in judas, BTW....she looks kind of stiff and challenged, that's why I love the TF &TFM type of dance.

But at least she's trying her best, if she can improve with time or keep this same level it's ok. I don't want her to be like Britney, who was an excellent dancer in the beginning, but now she barely moves :noparty:

Gaga is a good dancer and her dancing is on point though. "Not natural" :awkney:. Have you seen her dance to Judas, Bad Romance and Applause and Venus? She's always in the zone. She feels it and is comfortably moving.

No, it's rather weak. Good dancing is not just repeating some moves. And she may feel comfortable with it, however, the way she moves is awkward. That's all.

I'm sorry for you if you know only people who are bad dancers. Now try to look for some good dancers and compare them to Gaga, maybe you will realize some facts.

Stephen

Choreos were looking perfect during TF and TFM eras . But i think she danced best during BTW era (not including BTWB)

This :)

Brandon

The Fame choreos were PERFECT.

Lauriann Gibson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Richie

Born To Slay

I think she's below average, as a dancer. Even in judas, BTW....she looks kind of stiff and challenged, that's why I love the TF &TFM type of dance.

But at least she's trying her best, if she can improve with time or keep this same level it's ok. I don't want her to be like Britney, who was an excellent dancer in the beginning, but now she barely moves :noparty:

Britney could dance circles around Gaga in the present. No shade.

No, it's rather weak. Good dancing is not just repeating some moves. And she may feel comfortable with it, however, the way she moves is awkward. That's all.

Wait, I'm confused what is her dancing lacking. If she can do the moves and she's comfortable with them, what's missing .

Sugarfall

Britney could still outdance Gaga

darkwolf

Britney could dance circles around Gaga in the present. No shade.

Wait, I'm confused what is her dancing lacking. If she can do the moves and she's comfortable with them, what's missing .

Agree, I just can't seem to forget the femme fatale era :). She's improved a lot in Vegas.

IziDominique

:worship:

Archived