• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vespertine

i can't really judge artrave since i've only seen pictures

and my btwb dates got cancelled and i didn't watch videos until 6 months ago

so the legenty ball

HausOfAntonio

I have a soft spot for the BTWB ever since I saw it live...

Slade

Same! Which is why I want to go to this concert so badly lol. It looks awesome.

If you have the chance to go, take it! It's absolutely amazing and so much fun :flutter:

ARTPOP's Gaga's newest album, but has the least support from fans

Tea...tea everywhere  :trootea:

Tropico

Haven't seen any of them. But theme wise BTWB (MB was Gaga and her friends trying to get to the MB right? Never really liked that :sweat:). Costume Wise I like artRAVE most. Setlist wise BTWB :legend:. So it would be between BTWB or artRAVE.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

iAstroLeo

artRAVE > BTWB > TMB > TFB

I can't wait for my artRAVE.. it just looks so fun, I'm so excited :giveup:

Psychedelic

Monster Ball is definitely my favorite. It was the 1st time I saw Gaga live and one of the best nights (experiences) of my life.  :legend:

MonsterBall>artRAVE>FameBall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BTWB

I don't really understand how some fans list the BTWB as their fave, except for the Castle estructure and HML performance, that show is really imo, when I attended I couldn't believe the Gaga LIVE experience could have changed so much since last time evne though this album was my favorite... but I guess tastes are different for people!  :shrug:

The Monster Ball

People only say artRAVE because it's newer.

Dude, you were dragged to the pits for spilling a little truth tea. Some fans love praising whatever it's new thing but in this case I belive the artRAVE is a great, great, great show... so I don't see why some fans wouldn't choose it to be their top fave!  :)

nickkoko

I have yet to see the artRAVE, but I am torn between The Monster Ball and The Born This Way Ball, because they were both so spectacular!

Archived