Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga "Upper arms"

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

The irony... Gaga wrote DWUW about critiques obsessing over her body meanwhile her fans are doing the same. :awkney:

I think Britney Spears started something which went down hill fast for pop culture. A stars vocal power isn't even cared about anymore but now it's more about the body. That's all media and fans talk about. Body, body, body. Sickening tbh. :messga:

I agree with the bolded part :)

But the lower statement isnt really true, they're kind of balanced. Adele gets praise all the time for her voice and no one even cares about her 'non-perfect' body anymore

I might sound shallow, but I think beeing fit or slim is kind of a POPstars side-job... so, yeah... I agree. :manicure:

J e s s e

I think most people's arms automatically go wider when the arms are against the body :shrug:

Yep or when you cross your arms :creepflop:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Cody Draco

I found Gaga the most attractive in the Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) video. Her body was perfect then in my eyes. :giveup:

She is still really attractive though... I mean yeah her upper arms are chubby but who cares? They don't bother me.  :awkney:

Glamourpuss

I don't like to criticise it but I have noticed the arms over the years. I don't think its a bad thing to have arms like that but always wondered why she didn't focus on her arms when working out when she has such a nice body and the best ass in showbiz. :laughga:

But I love her no matter what. I'm happy she is healthy.

rivingtonrebels

lol this thread name

we should be more worried that her weight seems to fluctuate so rapidly.  

Closing thread. That's a little cruel to pick someone apart feature for feature like she's a doll.

Archived