💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if Artpop was Gaga's debut album?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Yanko

u guys don't really understand ARTPOP songs  :toofunny: there are soo many smash hits on it so much potential it is just wasted potential all most every song is a single material everything that happened in this era is because there was a ****ty promo ****ty managment 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

I think it would flop, let's be honest, ARTPOP is not an amazing album

Good f--king bye. It's her 2nd best album and one of my fave albums. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we are all lying to ourselves when we say we like it. :manicure:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

u guys don't really understand artpop songs :toofunny: there are soo many smash hits on it so much potential it is just wasted potential all most every song is a single material everything that happened in this era is because there was a ****ty promo ****ty managment

This! :worship:

I think it would've smashed had it had the same promotion as The Fame. Be it any era if it had that much promotion it would have SLAYED. The album is not generic but it definately has some smash-hit-potential-singles.

Good ****ing bye. It's her 2nd best album and one of my fave albums. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we are all lying to ourselves when we say we like it. :manicure:

:awkney:

Psychedelic

If it was released in 2008?

Hell yes! VENUS would've slayed lives with its creativity and uniqueness.

and Applause would've gone #1 Ala Just Dance/Poker Face.

This!

No, in 2013

Then...

X+sheldon+2.gif

Tropico

:awkney:

The album slays and you will deal.

omg finally someone saying it fame is full of fillers like 5 sinle material songs rest of it flllers i was afraid to say it  :worship:  :worship:

I agree.. Beside those 5 Single worthy material, there is nothing else that "wow" me that much unlike ARTPOP.

Stan for the album of millenium or infinity, whatever!!

Archived