Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is this the absolute truth or?

cosmicPOPdream

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

The absolute truth is that you need to share with us your dick pic tbh.

lady-gaga-afro-2014-new-york.gif

Wet Fire

Unfortunately and sadly, it's true. :(

Others including some monsters may 'completely' dismiss it but it is, in fact, the truth.

Allison M

Absolutely. What made her stand out is what everyone does now so it's like she blends in. If they all didn't step up their "Gaga game" everything Gaga does would still be unique. But now it's expected because everyone else started taking after her making it the norm instead of something unique to Gaga like it was when she first started.

cosmicPOPdream

I see no lies. :trootea:

POP CULTURE IS HER BITCH!

This is also absolute truth 

tumblr_n6k20aNceS1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

The absolute truth is that you need to share with us your dick pic tbh.

lady-gaga-afro-2014-new-york.gif

Already shared about 5 of them on the GGD Chat  :giggle:

Absolutely. What made her stand out is what everyone does now so it's like she blends in. If they all didn't step up their "Gaga game" everything Gaga does would still be unique. But now it's expected because everyone else started taking after her making it the norm instead of something unique to Gaga like it was when she first started.

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:

Jester

Yes

And I think she should've addressed her obvious influence on pop culture (Pop culture is her b---h obv :lolgaga:) way before 2014 and the ARTPOP era.

But when I think about it, she's still the most unique one in the business. Can you see any other pop star getting puked on on stage or being next to Mona Lisa at Louvre?

LaLuna

Absolutely. Gaga was a victim of her own creativity and uniqueness. I think that's part of the reason why the GP is over her right now, because other pop stars tried to emulate her and stripped her of what made her so unique, so to the GP she's just not that special anymore, the "wow" factor from 2008/2009 is long gone.

Allison M

Absolutely. Gaga was a victim of her own creativity and uniqueness. I think that's part of the reason why the GP is over her right now, because other pop stars tried to emulate her and stripped her of what made her so unique, so to the GP she's just not that special anymore, the "wow" factor from 2008/2009 is long gone.

:applause:

Archived