• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Last time I checked 2011 was 3 years ago bb

operating from another world

Willy Wonka

um wow actually yes ill buy it 

i still dont think the product was the quality it needed to be, but the statement still applies

calmar

Essentially. Although I hope that it wasn't just "cheap imitation" and making her stuff a "shtick"; I hope other artists' true creative expression came out as well when possible. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

cosmicPOPdream

um wow actually yes ill buy it 

i still dont think the product was the quality it needed to be, but the statement still applies

tumblr_n6yo65KL531rfduvxo1_250.gif

Oscar

It's true that she did start the trend but it's not impossible for her to stand out of she really wanted to. Miley was able to do it in 2013. The thing is that the costumes Gaga wore and still wears is her just being herself meanwhile everyone else is trying to be Gaga. 

cosmicPOPdream

Essentially. Although I hope that it wasn't just "cheap imitation" and making her stuff a "shtick"; I hope other artists' true creative expression came out as well when possible. 

True. I do think at the end of the day the industry did completely use what Gaga had created to their advantage by promoting artists who followed along with Gaga's movement without giving any credit whatsoever.

In the end we will know the truth and it will set us free 

tumblr_n6ibm5qqG11rfduvxo1_500.gif

Yup. It's really like anything, someone see's something is a hit and the market over saturates it with cheap imitations to ride the wave until it dies out. Then they move onto the next one.

Archived