💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where would Do What U Want have peaked if it was performed at the YMA?

Born To Slay

Where would Do What U Want have peaked if it was performed at the YMA?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Where would Do What U Want have peaked if it was performed at the YMA?

• Top 3
    • Top 5

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

It sent Dope to the top 10 and that song had ****ty sales and no airplay, would DWUW have made it to the top 5? Or 6? 7? Or would it have done no better.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

It wouldn't...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LStephens11

Really. Can we all get over the fact that Do What U Want didn't crack the Top 10, therefore considered a complete and utter failure by 80% of this fanbase?

Top 3, the idea she had was amazing and it would've gotten the ads with the airplay.... so it would've done much better.

Born To Slay

It wouldn't...

But Dope did just based on the streaming from the show, how could DWUW not with its airplay at the time along with the streaming?

TimisaMonster

But Dope did just based on the streaming from the show, how could DWUW not with its airplay at the time along with the streaming?

It really wouldn't have made much of a difference...like...:shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Slade

Top 5, probably eventually higher than Applause. It definitely would've given it the push it needed to smash.

It's all water under the bridge now. It did well, and everyone loved it. Just because it didn't crack the Top 10 doesn't mean it flopped.

drinkmytears

Maybe it should've been the single from the start

sent to radio

had a music video

2-3 more performances 

and some more non-radio interviews?

then top 10 for sure

Ladey Gagz

it would've been a different performance and maybe it would've gotten less views

Michael

Probably top 5, and we'd technically have a 'live music video' like the Dope one was meant to be. Didn't Spike Lee direct it and everything?

Born To Slay

Really. Can we all get over the fact that Do What U Want didn't crack the Top 10, therefore considered a complete and utter failure by 80% of this fanbase?

I don't think it's a failure, it hit top 20 with all odds against it (it Had a possible pedo on it, it didn't get an M/V, etc)

I'm not b---hing I was just considering the possibilities, no need to get angry. Let's have fun discussing Gaga!

Archived