Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think "Bad Kids" would've been a good single?

Spyro

Featured Posts

Kim Kardashian

No, not at all... :noparty:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Yes! Imagine everyone having Bad Kids lyrics as their Facebook profile photo's description

operating from another world

Spyro

Bad Kids is a strong song that fades in the chorus which makes it an album filler gayb2.png

Album fillers never go #1 gayb2.png

I think

gayb2.png

Not A Bad Thing says hi :fan:

It's not #1 but it's in Top 10

Spyro the Dragon

TimisaMonster

Roar isn't a strong song and it made #1 gayb2.png

It was a first single, the competition between her and Gaga made people want Katy to win, and it's even more basic than Bad Kids. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaga is Life

It's always so hard to tell. To me the song isn't strong but I can see it being okay as a single even though there are better choices from the album :spin:

It would be, have the likes of Hair, Scheisse, HML, and probably the rest of BTW didn't exist. It's the least memorable BTW song to me that even a bonus track like the Queen caught my attention more. 

Spyro

I don't know why people think a "mass fan favorite" = a guaranteed hit.  Look at G.U.Y. and artist who set up polls for fans to come up with the next single.  It never turns out good most of the time (look at Britney's "Criminal" song).  

Also, a song doesn't have to be good to be a hit.  People are sometimes suckers for songs we deemed as bad.  I won't name them for in fear of being reported of flame bait. :l

Spyro the Dragon

djBuffoon

I think it's one of the weakest songs in Gaga's discography, so I couldn't imagine supporting that decision.

Dr Rogoe

Maybe. But the chorus is too light compared to the rest of the song, so I guess that it's more like a no.

:agree:  even though I love this song, the chorus a little weak. I think it's because the lyric sounds like a conversation between two people.

Archived