Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think "Bad Kids" would've been a good single?

Spyro

Featured Posts

Spyro

Steering away from funk and afros... I guess I could bring this up since nothing is happening now.

I hate to bring up another one of these topics, but I was re-listening to Born This Way in full again for the first time in years, and my opinion on the songs changed a lot since then.  

One of the songs that really captured me a lot was, shockingly, Bad Kids.  I remember this being the song I would skip a lot when Born This Way was first released, but now I kinda like it now.  The chorus is real catchy with "don't be insecure if your heart is pure" and the background doesn't sound too noisy like most of the other songs on the album.  I think it could've done well since there isn't too much noise like Judas or Highway Unicorn, it has pretty understandable straightforward lyrics like Born This Way.

All in all, I think it could've done well.  It's just my opinion.  I know it's not going to happen, but I just thought there where so many good contenders for singles on Born This Way, that she should've saved some of the songs for other albums (like save Scheisse for another upcoming album) instead of jamming all the single worthy songs into one album that you can't release.  Then again, we had a good album, and I think she could that's more important.  

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

Yes, it's very fun sounding. The only reason I didn't like it was because it sounded too light compared to the rest of the album - I don't feel like that matters in terms of singles though.

TimisaMonster

No...it's definitely not a strong song...especially to be made a single before other much worthy songs like Scheisse, Heavy Metal Lover, and Hair which she all was making plans for. I don't find it doing well and the video being great either.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MORE COWBELL

Maybe. But the chorus is too light compared to the rest of the song, so I guess that it's more like a no.

Spyro

No...it's definitely not a strong song...especially to be made a single before other much worthy songs like Scheisse, Heavy Metal Lover, and Hair which she all was making plans for. I don't find it doing well and the video being great either.

Maybe. But the chorus is too light compared to the rest of the song, so I guess that it's more like a no.

Roar isn't a strong song and it made #1 gayb2.png

Spyro the Dragon

Glamourpuss

I love that song. I don't think its single worthy but its still a song I listen to many times a week.

Cody Draco

No it is childish, generic, and something Katy Keene could release. If anyone thinks it should've been a single over Born This Way, Judas, You and I, Marry the Night, or The Edge of Glory... I am judging your taste in music so hard right now. Delusional to think it is single worthy.  :later:

Seeka

Bad Kids is kind of more of... album track riding the line of filler.

It would've only done well because everyone would be listening to it because everyone will compare it to that Michael Jackson song.

The song is very weird and goes another direction than one would've thought and I don't mean that in a good way.

It's good, but in production and content, it isn't the best.

Spyro

No it is childish, generic, and something Katy Keene could release. If anyone thinks it should've been a single over Born This Way, Judas, You and I, Marry the Night, or The Edge of Glory... I am judging your taste in music so hard right now. Delusional to think it is single worthy.  :later:

judge me

ibyHgqKfaqDPld.gif

Spyro the Dragon

MORE COWBELL

Roar isn't a strong song and it made #1 gayb2.png

Bad Kids is a strong song that fades in the chorus which makes it an album filler gayb2.png

Album fillers never go #1 gayb2.png

I think

gayb2.png

Archived