Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you like it when people get nearly naked at Gaga shows?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I think it's awesome! Especially when girls are barely dressed and there tits are bouncing around and ****. So ****ing hot!

But my uncle says its annoying. What do you think?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I am enjoying the randomness and rebelliousness of this OP so much :giveup:

Thank you for allowing me to bathe in this atmosphere. I don't have an opinion on the subject btw.

Born To Slay

Thank you for allowing me to bathe in this atmosphere. I don't have an opinion on the subject btw.

your welcome!

But wait how am I rebellious?

Anomaly

I don't think I have an opinion either. Skin is skin, an important message promoted via Born This Way, so I'm not really concerned about other people showing some skin during Gaga's super rebellious and self-celebratory concerts. We're all just a bunch of crazy kids trying to have fun. :yes:

YCHofficial

Reported 

HausOfGuy

I don't think I have an opinion either. Skin is skin, an important message promoted via Born This Way, so I'm not really concerned about other people showing some skin during Gaga's super rebellious and self-celebratory concerts. We're all just a bunch of crazy kids trying to have fun. :yes:

this

Didymus

your welcome!

But wait how am I rebellious?

Most threads here are about Gaga's career, how it's failing or about possible attempts to get back on top.

I just have missed threads like this so much :heart: 

MonsterMum

I think it's awesome! Especially when girls are barely dressed and there tits are bouncing around and ****. So ****ing hot!

Darling...your hormones must be all over the place. It's the second time I see a drooling BornToSlay over the idea of neckid skin :toofunny: 

Born To Slay

Reported

For what?

I like this

ChasingGhosts

I don't mind it :hor:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Gypsy Life

:deadbanana:

Born To Slay

Most threads here are about Gaga's career, how it's failing or about possible attempts to get back on top.

I just have missed threads like this so much :heart:

I always liked threads like this

Darling...your hormones must be all over the place. It's the second time I see a drooling BornToSlay over the idea of neckid skin :toofunny:

Second time? I say s-xual **** all the time!

:deadbanana:

What?

GagaMyBlood95

I mean, the show is a place to be free right? So if you want to be "naked" or to show your body, it's fine right?

I mean, Gaga's ass is on that stage so I don't think why would it be a problem...

And of course, I like to see a hot guy/girl, especially when she/he's not wearing much clothes :hor:

Born To Slay

I mean, the show is a place to be free right? So if you want to be "naked" or to show your body, it's fine right?

I mean, Gaga's ass is on that stage so I don't think why would it be a problem...

And of course, I like to see a hot guy/girl, especially when she/he's not wearing much clothes :hor:

This is pretty much how I feel

Archived