💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you like it when people get nearly naked at Gaga shows?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

They were just doing what they were told, I saw someone do that when I saw Ke$ha

:awkney: I don't think Gaga mean it when she said that tho

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

:awkney: I don't think Gaga mean it when she said that tho

She seemed pretty sincere, she was holding a disco stick (a penis symbol) and not only did she say "get your dicks out" but went on to say "I hear we have some big cock" so it's fair someone would obey

Applause

One guy in line, in front of me.. his butt was FULLY visible. Only his crotch and some of his upper body were covered, slightly. I would have enjoyed it more if my mom and sister were not with me.. It was kind of awkward.... Lol.

Xalser

She seemed pretty sincere, she was holding a disco stick (a penis symbol) and not only did she say "get your dicks out" but went on to say "I hear we have some big cock" so it's fair someone would obey

mm kay :awkney:

Born To Slay

mm kay :awkney:

Why would you not do what Gaga said?

Why would you not do what Gaga said?

why would you jerk off or have s-x in a public place :excuseme: also I don't think she meant it literally but whatever :ohwell:

Born To Slay

why would you jerk off or have s-x in a public place :excuseme: also I don't think she meant it literally but whatever :ohwell:

Gaga was even motioning at her crotch to get it out, she knew what she was doing

GagaDragon

As long as their private parts are kept covered i don't see a problem. But tbh i'd hate being near people all sweaty rubbing up on me...actually maybe i'll prefer clothed...

somechick

I dont feel its necessary but if thats what they want to do then i dont really care.

RAMROD

Why not, Gaga is barely clothed 90% of the time.

She inspires her fans to be comfortable with their own skin.

So do not write them off, please.

It might just their way to express themselves, to rebel, to get personal satisfaction.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay

Why not, Gaga is barely clothed 90% of the time.

She inspires her fans to be comfortable with their own skin.

So do not write them off, please.

It might just their way to express themselves, to rebel, to get personal satisfaction.

I didn't write them off, I've been saying how awesome it is

LilVenusian

It's thoroughly entertaining from afar. Would hate to actually be down in the pit with all the crazies and the tits flopping everywhere. No thx. 

RAMROD

I didn't write them off, I've been saying how awesome it is

I know, I mean some people here will tbh. But that's their opinion, I just hope by writing this, it can give them a new perspective other than what they believe in. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived