Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you like it when people get nearly naked at Gaga shows?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

I'm sure you'll get a lot of cleavage and I appreciate TNA, don't get me wrong :)

hahaha youre too horny 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell not? It's an opportunity to dress however the hell you want and be outrageous. I'd wear less if I thought I had the body for it!

(But to elaborate, if someone was entirely naked, that'd be a bit too much... :toofunny:)

Born To Slay

hahaha youre too horny

How can you be too horny?

Why the hell not? It's an opportunity to dress however the hell you want and be outrageous. I'd wear less if I thought I had the body for it!

While I said hot a few times, even if you're not traditionally attractive you should still dress how you like.

How can you be too horny?

While I said hot a few times, even if you're not traditionally attractive you should still dress how you like.

Oh, I agree! If you're comfortable doing it you should, whether or not you have the "right" aesthetic for it. I just personally am uncomfortable showing off parts of my body that I don't think would look good exposed. :toofunny: But I am 110% supportive of anyone else who wants to do it!

sadiemonster966

I know its the whole born this way and love your body concept but honestly i think some people need to cover up. If you don't have the right body i really think a lot of people shouldn't be wearing what they're wearing and its very disturbing. 

Allison M

I had on a white leotard for my G.U.Y teddy bear outfit so my little booty was kinda out and I was loving it :toofunny:

I think people should dress however they want at the show! :) As long as certain parts are still covered ;)

Lina Morgana

If somebody comes in a seashell bikini or just a normal one, I'm fine but I don't want to go see Gaga and have people with their breasts hanging out like we're at a peepshow.

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Born To Slay

see Gaga and have people with their breasts hanging out like we're at a peepshow.

I had a dream just like that except I was rich

MJHolland

Do I like it? Yes I do (if they're super hot).

But should it be ok and allowed? Absolutely not.

Of course we should be free etc. But being naked isn't being free, it's being egoistic a bit. Think about how many young kids go to the concert. That should not be allowed at all. I think that it's really stupid when people overrate these YOLO, being free, not giving a f*** etc. statements because they end up looking silly and not understanding these messages.

So, of course, dress how you want and like and express yourself, but don't get naked in a full arena for 12k people. Save dat ass fo dat sum1 speshal!

And Gaga isn't wearing any clothes either because....?

SwagLikeLG

I mean, the show is a place to be free right? So if you want to be "naked" or to show your body, it's fine right?

I mean, Gaga's ass is on that stage so I don't think why would it be a problem...

And of course, I like to see a hot guy/girl, especially when she/he's not wearing much clothes :hor:

I don't think it bothers me, unless they get inappropiate, like, somebody told me that some guys actually jerked off at the MB when Gaga said "take your dicks out" :flop: although I don't really believe it but still lmao

Ladey Gagz

I don't think it bothers me, unless they get inappropiate, like, somebody told me that some guys actually jerked off at the MB when Gaga said "take your dicks out" :flop: although I don't really believe it but still lmao

NNNN NOOOOOO :lmao: :LMAO: THE MESS IS REAL

Born To Slay

They were just doing what they were told, I saw someone do that when I saw Ke$ha

Archived