💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you like it when people get nearly naked at Gaga shows?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like it. At all.

jAC89Ts.gif

Well, that's my taste, and one can't argue on another's taste! :ohwell: I usually just stay quiet about it. :p

Apple for me, apple for you.

sometimes it's too much. In the monster pit, there were two guys.. um......................... doing things with their fingers.

Knife

I only like it when they are completely naked and also muscular men, otherwise it's completely wrong. :pawsup:

Born To Slay

:dies:  i'm okaay with titties bouncing around

It really is amazing! When I went to the Artrave I was loving it! A great bonus to seeing Gaga after 4 years of trying was seeing al those hot girls barely dressed. If only one could've flashed the vagina!

SEVDALIZA

I'm very neutral when it comes to this, it's their body, so whatever is fine with them is fine with me. I just don't want a penis, a vagina, an ass cheek or a boob rubbing on me while I'm jumping on the GA zone :sweat:

operating from another world

Girl Under You

Umm no. I am like... I don't wanna see your ****ing body so gtfo :wtf:

It really is amazing! When I went to the Artrave I was loving it! A great bonus to seeing Gaga after 4 years of trying was seeing al those hot girls barely dressed. If only one could've flashed the vagina!

My date is in July, let's see what it has to offer  :teehee:

(Hahaha I don't think girls will go that far, im okay with boobs and butt)

MJHolland

:eek: wow ok lol  :toofloppy:

That was descriptive  :laughga:

Tommy Monster

Well, in Wienna there was a drunk guy who was literally showing off his b*thole and trust me, it wasn´t a nice picture  :wtf:

Redstreak

I have no idea. I was too busy focusing on the show to notice anybody's clothing level. :flop:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived