Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Should've Sounded Like This

idldte

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

I praised Scheisse, and somewhat liked the Applause video. Not a hater.

Oh wow, amazon.

A0hceOu.gif

Born This Way should have sounded the way she released it. If you have a different vision, why don't you write the song and produce the song, and release it yourself? All you do around here is hate :smh:

Slay me with your posts bae...

tumblr_inline_ms1x67Pjsf1qz4rgp.gif

Sugarfall

I praised Scheisse, and somewhat liked the Applause video. I'm not a hater. This isn't even a hate thread, just a harmless "what if?" thread. Don't.

80320-Britney-Spears-happy-clapping-ampW

......cool

When I first heard it I was surprised by her vocals :rip: She almost never sings liek that in her real songs

She has a very powerful voice, up there with the top vocalists in the industry such as Mariah and Whitney, but a lot of her songs such as Do What U Want are not fit for her voice. Yes I'm being honest. She does have a very powerful voice which she does not display properly often and I don't understand why. Regardless it's shown in the intro of the song. She grunts a lot these days which does not fit her at all. Just because she can grunt, it doesn't mean that she should all the time. Her pure clean sound is what fits her perfectly.

Laceface

I don't think so, perhaps it would have suited Cheryl Cole.. given that she is 50 years old, after all.

Anderson123

Thank you, but no. If anything, I'm happy Gaga made songs like Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, etc.

If Born This Way was full of corny lyrics and cheesy pop music, I'd have stopped listening to her. :rofl:

Thank you, but no. If anything, I'm happy Gaga made songs like Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, etc.

If Born This Way was full of corny lyrics and cheesy pop music, I'd have stopped listening to her. :rofl:

Scheisse and Government Hooker are good songs. I'm not talking about the entire album. Just the title track.

Though that still doesn't make sense. Born This Way was full of corny lyrics and cheesy pop music such as Hair, but you didn't even read the opening post as I also said "but with proper non-parody lyrics".

I don't think anyone read the opening post  :fail:

Anderson123

Scheisse and Government Hooker are good songs. I'm not talking about the entire album. Just the title track.

Though that still doesn't make sense. Born This Way was full of corny lyrics and cheesy pop music such as Hair, but you didn't even read the opening post as I also said "but with proper non-parody lyrics".

I don't think anyone read the opening post  :fail:

I did. I listened to the song but it sounds like a typical pop song and the opening is something Gaga would sing live on the piano. Born This Way (the song) has that dark sound but with empowering lyrics. It's a mix that works on Gaga because of who she is, not to mention the music video.

I see your point, but I think she already did that with Gypsy. It kind of sounds like that cute song for the fans, but I don't think it'd have been as amazing as the title track already is. The Simpsons made Gaga way too bubblegum and The Fame-ish, which she wasn't at that moment but people identify Gaga as the Just Dance/Poker Face Gaga, especially Simpsons fans.

Ladey Gagz

How have I never heard this song before? :wtfga:
It's so beautiful :flutter:
Who are you to tell how a song written and seen by Gaga is supposed to sound tho :rip:

I did. I listened to the song but it sounds like a typical pop song and the opening is something Gaga would sing live on the piano. Born This Way (the song) has that dark sound but with empowering lyrics. It's a mix that works on Gaga because of who she is, not to mention the music video.

I see your point, but I think she already did that with Gypsy. It kind of sounds like that cute song for the fans, but I don't think it'd have been as amazing as the title track already is. The Simpsons made Gaga way too bubblegum and The Fame-ish, which she wasn't at that moment but people identify Gaga as the Just Dance/Poker Face Gaga, especially Simpsons fans.

Gypsy sounds nothing like this. The dark sound just sounded out of place imo. Something more inspiring and emotional, but pop at the same time would have been better. Just a few months before Born This Way she was wearing silver wigs with kind of fantasy kingdom-esq looks. If she carried on with those looks and had Born This Way sounding like this, it would have been probably one of the best moments of her career. Instead of just trying to be overly weird with a mediocre sounding dark track.

lady-gaga-vanity-fair-cover-september-20 lady-gaga-vmas-2010.jpg Lady-Gaga-Vanity-Fair-September-2010.jpg

How have I never heard this song before? :wtfga:

It's so beautiful :flutter:

Who are you to tell how a song written and seen by Gaga is supposed to sound tho :rip:

It's a "what if?" thread. No harm.

Born This Way doesn't sound "dark" at all sis, bar the intro at a stretch.......

Archived