💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Should've Sounded Like This

idldte

Featured Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1pfW6dGjC8

This would have been perfect, but with proper non-parody lyrics and as a full song of course. It has the perfect Gaga essence with some of her strongest vocals. It's perfect to build a self-empowerment song from, instead of what we got in the end. She should have used this song for Born This Way and used the real Born This Way for The Simpsons instead.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pandemiya

:sweat: It sounded good enough to millions.

Too pop. BTW is PURRRRFECT stop trying to change it. Instead try to change ARTPOP :creepflop:

:udidnt:

Too pop. BTW is PURRRRFECT stop trying to change it. Instead try to change ARTPOP :creepflop:

I'd like to change both Born This Way and ARTPOP.

:sweat: It sounded good enough to millions.

It only sold millions because of the hype from the previous albums. Any song chosen as the lead single would have sold millions.

literally cringing with how cheesy it is

Read what I said:

with proper non-parody lyrics

yeah... no. lock thread & repent for your sins

It's just a harmless "what if?" thread. No need to lock. Learn to use your imagination.

Sugarfall

I love the Simpsons song but what we got is even better and perfect. And btw all I've seen u do is complain :awkney:

Curunir

It's just a harmless "what if?" thread. No need to lock. Learn to use your imagination.

i was joking :P but seriously born this way is perfect the way it is, at least for me

Jester

When I first heard it I was surprised by her vocals :rip: She almost never sings liek that in her real songs

iAstroLeo

Born This Way should have sounded the way she released it. If you have a different vision, why don't you write the song and produce the song, and release it yourself? All you do around here is hate :smh:

And btw all I've seen u do is complain :awkney:

Born This Way should have sounded the way she released it. If you have a different vision, why don't you write the song and produce the song, and release it yourself? All you do around here is hate :smh:

I praised Scheisse, and somewhat liked the Applause video. I'm not a hater. This isn't even a hate thread, just a harmless "what if?" thread. Don't.

Archived