💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Legend of Zelda

Haroon

Featured Posts

KillerCupcake

I thought about that too but there are no boobs to be seen. It could be a younger version of Link. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out :cry:

Yeah I guess we do have to wait. :cry: I should replay Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword in the meantime haha!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

MY SKYWARD SWORD GAME ARRIVED TODAY :omgexcited: I'm tempted to start playing it right away but I'm still playing through Wind Waker for the first time :dies: I don't want to juggle 2 Zelda games at once because I want like a pure and focused play through of each separately :huh:

MY SKYWARD SWORD GAME ARRIVED TODAY :omgexcited: I'm tempted to start playing it right away but I'm still playing through Wind Waker for the first time :dies: I don't want to juggle 2 Zelda games at once because I want like a pure and focused play through of each separately 

LUCKYYYYYYYY, I need to get all these Wii goodies as well :giveup:

Enjoy it  :legend:

And omg loved that arrow packed action Zelda trailer   :worship2:

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

I'm nearly finished with Wind Waker HD :excited: I just completed the Wind Temple :flutter: I want to go around and get loads of heart pieces and get all the upgrades before I go back to Forsaken Fortress though :gum:

Haroon

Zelda developer Eiji Aonuma has said the next entry in the franchise will offer "more than just a single-player experience",

OMG multiplayer? :gum: I can't imagine a multiplayer Zelda game, because it's always been such an amazing single player game. I wonder how they'd incorporate multiplayer into the storyline whilst still allowing the game to be played as a single player :huh:

I heard that the character in the E3 trailer is rumored to be a girl....

I thought about that too but there are no boobs to be seen. It could be a younger version of Link. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out :cry:

Sheik had no boobs to be seen though

uo111

I heard that the character in the E3 trailer is rumored to be a girl....

Sheik had no boobs to be seen though

Sheik was a product of magic produced specifically to make Zelda look like a man in order to confuse Ganondorf and Link though.

Sheik was a product of magic produced specifically to make Zelda look like a man in order to confuse Ganondorf and Link though.

..I thought Sheik was still female though;...a disguise for Zelda, as another female.. who is androgynous.. no? :huh:

uo111

..I thought Sheik was still female though;...a disguise for Zelda, as another female.. who is androgynous.. no? :huh:

Well Sheik is supposed to look male, but whether or not he has the parts...no one knows! :omg:

But actually no one really knows. He is Zelda, but he could be anatomically male due to the magic transformation, or the disguise could just be aided by magic.

Haroon

I was reading online and the guy in the E3 thing had been interviewed and he said that the world is HUGE! He said something about Kyoto being a base, and that city is huge. I'm guessing (or more hoping) it'll be bigger if not as big as GTA 5 :giveup:

• 1 month later...
Haroon

The official Japanese website said the following, it's translated though so it could be slightly different :huh:

In an endless world without barriers, the biggest one in the series yet, Link will encounter new mysteries and tough enemies.

Thoughts? :excited2:

KillerCupcake

The official Japanese website said the following, it's translated though so it could be slightly different :huh:

Thoughts? :excited2:

I'm soooo excited that the new game is gonna have a huge world omg.  :excited2:  Even though I don't like the graphics, the rest of what I'm hearing about the game sounds super promising!!

• 4 weeks later...
Haroon

For those that like Legend of Zelda on their portables, Club Nintendo Europe & Australia are releasing this in their online shop that you can buy with stars :flutter: 4000 for Europe, 2400 for Australia :yes:

zelda_themed_case_3ds_xl-640x360.png

I love it :saira: If only I had enough stars :rip:

homomo

Imagine the temples in this game :flutter:

I wonder who Link's sidekick is gonna be!?

And I really REALLY hope there's a desert and water like temple in this game. Those dungeons always slay me so hardcore in every game :giveup:

Water Temple

Stone Tower/Ikana Canyon

Arbiters Grounds

Lake Bed Temple

Basically everything in Wind Waker

Sand Ship and the Lanayru in SS

also the ancient cistern!

_

Archived