Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which genre or style would you like the next lead single to be?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I'm here for Gaga to move to a more acoustic gerne for her next album. Something like Soul-Pop or Chamber-Pop with dance influences or some RnB influences.

I'm not here for pure RnB. Not a fan of DWUW and I don't think that its a gerne that shows Gaga's uniqueness

Dance Pop with JPop and Hardcore influences :giveup:

I'd also like something like this but I want heavy J Pop influences. :legend:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

Dance Pop with JPop and Hardcore influences :giveup:

Yaaaaaas :giveup:

I like dancin', and ponies....

FrankGutz

Jazz is ok  [ C2C ]

I would love: experimental, new wave, something like that, i guess BTW was close to that, but i wouldn't mind if she keeps doing more edm, i love ravega & rockga :legend:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Rhythmic pop and RnB influences for sure. She's actually quiet good at RnB. I think it will be a good step aside from the whole edm concept and bring back some sort of modern take on disco with the RnB rhythmic pop sound accompanied with meaningful lyrics like do what u wants lyrics.

just no

That's your opinion. For me, it's what I've been wanting since mid-2012 :giveup:

judaslover

Electropop. Song with high level sounding productions - Ex: Bad Romance, G.U.Y.

Would love to hear dance-pop with deep/electro house influences. Or might as well surprise everyone by releasing a piano power ballad as a lead for a change. Two different directions, and either way, I'd be here for it. 

nathantj594

Would love to hear dance-pop with deep/electro house influences. Or might as well surprise everyone by releasing a piano power ballad as a lead for a change. Two different directions, and either way, I'd be here for it. 

I'd love for Gaga to release a big powerful piano ballad as a lead single. She'd take over the goddamn world. Radio loves those. Plus it would "open people's eyes to a new softer side of Gaga" 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Tropico

Power ballad like TEOG

Yes please :flutter:

Also like hair :flutter:.

Electropop. Song with high level sounding productions - Ex: Bad Romance, G.U.Y.

This especially!

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived