Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

Antichrist

Featured Posts

Antichrist

tumblr_nas2l2OPtQ1r0bykto1_500.jpg

[8:47 PM] I went to the LADY GAGA concert with Sebastian! What a powerful strong woman… she’s amazing..

Yasss stan Kyary-chan  :legend:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Kyary stanning for mah faves :legend: :emo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Praying that she will announce her new single asap its been 2 months since ãƒâ€Ã£â€š«Ã£Æ’â€Ã£â€š«Ã£µÃ£Ã£â€šâ€œÃ£Å¸Ã£ËœÃ£â€šâ€œ :cryga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GivkxpAVVC4

The MV for Fashion Monster is strangely now available in HD when just a few months back, it was only SD.

Praying that she will announce her new single asap its been 2 months since ãƒâ€Ã£â€š«Ã£Æ’â€Ã£â€š«Ã£µÃ£Ã£â€šâ€œÃ£Å¸Ã£ËœÃ£â€šâ€œ :cryga:

I kinda hope it's 'Tokyo Highway' or 'Serious Hitomi'.

I kinda hope it's 'Tokyo Highway' or 'Serious Hitomi'.

Pika Pika Fantajin era is over, there will be no more singles from this album. The new single will be from the next album.

Pika Pika Fantajin era is over, there will be no more singles from this album. The new single will be from the next album.

How did I not know this? I can't wait that long. :emo:

How did I not know this? I can't wait that long. :emo:

Every j-pop artist is releasing a bunch of singles first (Kyary is always releasing 4) and when they are all released they announce the album title and stuff and when the album is released the era is over. XD

Usually its not that long, every 2 months Kyary is releasing something, but I dont know why nothing is announced yet, its been 2 months already!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, this is an odd combination, but Kyary seems to be doing promo for JRA, a horse racing organization. :awkney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLfzzFWliAA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Antichrist

Bumping this thread, because Kyary is the queen :legend:

Will edit the OP as soon as I have more time.

Archived