99 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one.

• Fashion
    • Fashion of His Love
    • Black Jesus â?  Amen Fashion
    • Fashion!

Featured Posts

The original Fashion slays all of them imo! :legend:

Agreed. It's a shame it wasn't released as an official album track from her. It would have been such a great addition to The Fame. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

Fashion wins for me within a heartbeat, followed by Fashion of His Love, BJ † Amen Fashion then Fashion dogs dick :spin:

somechick

Why do the fans like Black Jesus Amen Fashion so much? I genuinely find it to be one of her lamest songs.

I could say the same about Fashion! Everyone has different tastes. It's what makes thing interesting. ;)

TimisaMonster

Agreed. It's a shame it wasn't released as an official album track from her. It would have been such a great addition to The Fame. 

Agreed!!!! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

blacklistedd

I could say the same about Fashion! Everyone has different tastes. It's what makes thing interesting. ;)

You can't though because its not a fan favorite. Black Jesus is.

Dr Rogoe

ETHEREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THO :nooo:

Sorry sis, the slayage got me twisted

display name

Why do the fans like Black Jesus Amen Fashion so much? I genuinely find it to be one of her lamest songs.

My appreciation for it grew after I saw her perform it live. It was great during the last tour.

blacklistedd

My appreciation for it grew after I saw her perform it live. It was great during the last tour.

I saw the last tour as well.

timmomatic

I will never get the hate for Fashion! The production is on-point and the music is just gorgeous.

Archived