💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOUR: Gaga declined cover with Madonna?

lego

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

LOL, the delusion in here is so real :toofunny:

Gaga was huge in 2009-2010, but not that much now. Madonna's first 3 albums sales kept going UP not down, and she was critically acclaimed too (Live to tell, Papa don't preach, like a prayer album...), why would she "envy" gaga? :dies:

Her career's spans decades, so I think she can still have a huge sucess if she takes the time to focus on her music, and especially choose the right singles, because I don't think MDNA was bad album at all.

I don't believe the rumor that gaga declined the V mag cover with her  either, Katy was obviously the first choice, considering she's the most relevent right now.

Madonna has a legacy and sells records and tours based on what she has achieved in the past because the older generations grew up with that. Gaga sells out concerts based on current music and because she interacts with fans and has a relationship with them. If Madonna was starting out today she wouldnt get anywhere and everybody knows that she slept her way to the top.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkwolf

Madonna has a legacy and sells records and tours based on what she has achieved in the past because the older generations grew up with that. Gaga sells out concerts based on current music and because she interacts with fans and has a relationship with them. If Madonna was starting out today she wouldnt get anywhere and everybody knows that she slept her way to the top.

I'm not sure what you wanna say

Of course Madonna's legacy helps her fill up stadiums, but that can apply to gaga too. A lot of people love her because of Bad romance, just dance..etc, not because of her last album :shrug: . Plus Madonna's cencerts are always flawless, that's why she's still a huge touring force; many other legends who have legacy like can only dream about having a tour like MDNA tour ^^ (janet, mariah....etc)

And if she was just starting today, there would be no lady gaga and we wouldn't be talking here :haha:

Glamourpuss

And if she was just starting today, there would be no lady gaga and we wouldn't be talking here :haha:

Touché :laughga:

But joking aside, everything Gaga did in the Fame and TFM era was perfection. Madonna wouldn't be able to compete with that.

I never said you said it was a hit. Stop being so defensive. You're not very good at discussions. You are very argumentative.

ok but what about the rest :deadbanana:

I don't believe it tbh. There's been rumors about Madonna wanting to work with Katy since early 2014

Steve Kershaw

I hope this is true. If it is true, I ****ing commend her for declining a photo shoot with that ****ing repulsive, disgusting thing. And my respect for her would grow massively. Had Gaga accepted it, I would have lost all respect for her.

PopBitch

I don't believe it.  Madonna has been a Katy fan for a while.   If it were true, which it isn't, Gaga definitely should have declined.  I love Madonna, but she carried it too far and it felt meanspirited.

Archived