💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOUR: Gaga declined cover with Madonna?

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

If it's true, I wish she had accepted it. Oh well, it's her decision.

Elizabeth

Source seems a bit sketchy, never heard of this account before...I can actually imagine this being true though.

Danny Boy

I'm sure Gaga was geniunely hurt when Madonna performed BTW on the MDNA tour as a mockery so if this is true, I'm not even shocked at Gaga for declining. 

GypsyPrince

She had a chance to build back burnt bridges and put the crazed Madonna stans on hold for awhile, but oh no she didn't. 

That doesnt sound like Gaga

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

So glad she is not giving into Madonna's desperate attempts to become relevant again!

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

MonsterRocket

I do think it's true. Madonna herself said a while ago that she offered Gaga to perform with her on stage too, so. 

She's always looking for polemics, and she knew that a cover with Gaga would be very talked.I think Gaga's decission has been the correct, and shows that she's not a mere colaborator and Magde follower, but a true competetor.

Sugarfall

I doubt its true and even as a Madonna fan I must say I'm happy Gaga didnt agree :oops:

Glad she didnt accept. Madonna is a cool reference only for pop music lovers, I want Gaga to be linked with different kind of artists. Plus her attitude towards her was so ill-mannered.

thefamebitch

If this is true she just ****ed up. That would have been MASSIVE promo.

Archived