💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite season of American Horror Story?

FameWhore

39 members have voted

1. 1. Your fav?

• Murder House
    • Asylum
    • Coven

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Asylum.

Coven was entertaining but they invested too much time in characters that became irrelevant.

Psychedelic

I can't really choose between Asylum or Coven  :ohno:

I voted Coven though!

asylum but this show is so poorly scripted, they have good ideas and then drop them once they don't know where to take them. you would expect this for a longer show but the seasons are so short.

Tove Lo

Rude much? Lmao..

tumblr_n077r5toSt1rqzt90o1_250.gif

I was just messing around

:hug:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Jimmy Darling

Murder House, I can't get over how good the Halloween episodes were

Papasquat

Asylum so far. I don't have cable so I haven't seen coven yet. I'll have to wait till it's on netflix :cry:

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

djBuffoon

Asylum, by far. The plot was serpentine but still cohesive and came together pretty brilliantly, the setting of Briarcliff was scary as hell, the 60's setting was so evocative, and the acting was incredible. Overall, one of the greatest seasons of TV I've ever had the pleasure of watching. Murder House and especially Coven could never compare tbh.

Asylum, by far. The plot was serpentine but still cohesive and came together pretty brilliantly, the setting of Briarcliff was scary as hell, the 60's setting was so evocative, and the acting was incredible. Overall, one of the greatest seasons of TV I've ever had the pleasure of watching. Murder House and especially Coven could never compare tbh.

i just really dislike how they the sister mary eunice storyline wrapped up. that should've been the main thread of the show right to the end.

half psychotic

Asylum was the best in my opinion. I loved almost everything about that season. Murder House is second. I loved that season as well, just not as much as Asylum. Coven...I liked it but didn't really love it. It had its moments, but overall I found it to be a bit lackluster.

Archived