💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

Dunk96

Favorite Michael Jackson Album?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite MJ album

• J5 Era Solo Albums (Got To Be There,Ben,Music & Me,Forever Michael)
    • Off The Wall
    • Thriller
    • Bad
    • Dangerous
    • HIStory: Past,Present,and Future Book I
    • Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix
    • Invincible
    • The Ultimate Collection (Unreleased Tracks Only)
    • Posthumous Releases (Michael,Bad 25,Xscape)

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

Off The Wall + Bad + Dangerous are everything. 

This :giveup: HIStory is a bop album too :giveup:

Wow he had albums I never even heard of :rip:

Repent ur sins, they are all flawless :giveup: 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bought the essential michael jackson album and it's so amazing :nooo:

i'm going through it right now and crying :emo:

i was like 11 when his death happened and i remember all of it so vividly

No Angel

This :giveup: HIStory is a bop album too :giveup:

Repent ur sins, they are all flawless :giveup:

YES, Let me not forget HIStory :giveup:

panosmonster

I know that this is kinda random but how you feel about Michael Jackson? What do you think about his life? About the accusations (pedophile)? About the skin changing? ( i believe that he had vitiligo) What is your point of view about that amazing performer, legend and persona?

(only serious answers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5c7M67kkO4

RegiRey

Love him tbh....hope people are wrong about the whole pedo thing tho.....other than that, his music is iconic....and his style & dancing was :legend:

Gov Hooka

Better than everyone. tbh. No one else ever like him. Best entertainer of all time.

Huge influence, words cannot describe how amazing he is.

Houdini

overrated and i don't like his works, his personality. i don't like the person 

Chromatislaps

MJ super talented, has been around for almost 4.5 decades in the music industry. Incredible live performer, singer and dancer. Also incredibly talented with composing, and lyricwriting.

His personal life is in many ways a mystery. He was very lonely, very isolated, with a very few selective good friends: Elizabeth Taylor, His mother, Deepak Chopra, and some others.

In terms of his supposed pedophilia, I wouldn't get on that topic. Even after his death the media has spread lies to get him down. The socalled FBI papers that leaked a few years ago, where also a scam, they have been falsified, along with the evidence they presented in court back in the 2005 allegations.

As a long time MJ fan on a forum with connections to the MJJ Estate , I know he's been framed by a lot of people during his lifetime. The allegations and the first accusation was basically there to put his image to shame, and get the accuser their money. Its cruel since Michael always gave money to those in need. Someone who raised 3 children and gave almost more than 300 million dollars to charity for children in need, I can't picture him as a pedophile.

He also had Vitiligo, if you had followed the autopsy results after his death, it was confirmed by the coroner that he had vitiligo, and used bleaching creams, to even out his skin, so he wouldn't look blotchy and zebra-ish.

His obsession with plastic surgery came from his youth, where his father pestered and bullied him that he looked ugly and had a big nose.

Haroon

I think he's okay :confused: Never really got into his songs or his performances or stuff, like I haven't listened to any of his albums or searched his performances for myself :shrug: Don't know enough about his personal life to comment :duck: I did like some of his outfits though :flutter:

Gov Hooka

overrated and i don't like his works, his personality. i don't like the person 

ihXojPB1l3k4B.gif

Archived