Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Return Of The Monster? Yes or No?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

dark imagery and dark pop music is what she does best but to return to the sound of TFM? Hell no. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houdini

I became a fan with that era and the Monster Ball was the first tour I saw from her. I hope a next era dark with a strong history to tell.

HORRORHOLIC

Absolutely 100%

I think she's at her best and most creative when she get's a little dark. And like Tokyo Rose said,  It doesn't have to be a complete rehash either. I'm sure she could think of something completely new and amazing.

Cody Draco

The Fame: Up In Flames

Singles:

Illuminati Bitch! ft. Beyoncé (The Paparazzi/Telephone Continuation)

In Bed With Baphomet

Princess Die  (Space Performance/Fake Death)

One can dream. :flutter:

Electric Venus
I don't think she should return to the actual theme of TFM (fears, etc.) but I think she can do something similar yet brand new. Her gothic/ dark themed material is some of the best, imo. Just look at some of her unreleased stuff from TFM, it's great. There's potential for her to make a darker themed album, without making The Fame Monster Act II.

XoXoJoanneGaga

She could definitely make a final Fame album to bookend the trilogy. "Fame Kills" or something, she would have loads of material after what she's been through. But what's really important is that she delivers top quality work like she did in those eras, both music and visuals. The actual concept can be something else

TraeumereiLPB

Darker themed music - yes. The Return of the Monster - No! She would come off as depserate when she returns to the TFM theme after ARTPOP. Maybe she can pull it off in 5 years. But it is much to early.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Allison M

I love darkga, but this would make her look desperate for her past success.

"Oh let's go back to the theme where I was most successful to win people back"

I think it would hurt her more than help her.

Bellatrix

No  want new ideas and things from gaga.

I dont want her returning to the same themes/concepts. 

ScottishGaga spilled some tea :tea:

At some point why not? Maybe not for the next album, but after all she is called Mother MONSTER for a reason! And a lot of artists revisit their older album concepts, why not Gaga? Btw, this album cover slays my life right now :giveup: Just the title: The Return Of The Monster :nooo: I remember reading a thread about how a possible continuation of the Monster Ball could be ... This would be the tour for this album ... ... oh gaga :nooo:

Ambrosia

Doesn't have to be a "return of the original concept" to write about monstrous things.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Hexxx

YES but i would like another dark concept, like depression, decay, or disney princess

:like she was doing in 2012 :awkney:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Sugarfall

I would love a darker era with a different theme bc if she digs old stuff its not very forward moving.

Archived