Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Return Of The Monster? Yes or No?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Definitely yes!

And OMG at that cover, i looks so ****ing amazing!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER

No I hate DarkGa. It's just an excuse for her to look like a sick alien on heroine.

yes, The Fame Monster was gaga's best in terms of everything (Performances, music, era...) so YES

Tokyo Rose

No offense but what a lame title.

I like dark imagery but it doesn't have to be a flat out rehash..

thefamebitch

I don't think she should return to the actual theme of TFM (fears, etc.) but I think she can do something similar yet brand new. Her gothic/ dark themed material is some of the best, imo. Just look at some of her unreleased stuff from TFM, it's great. There's potential for her to make a darker themed album, without making The Fame Monster Act II.

ManMan

change monster to diasater~~

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Jewels n Drugs

Yas and omg where is that pic from. Or did u make it lol

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

codymonster

No, cause I think she needs to continue expanding! I'm here for DarkGa, just not completely referencing TFM.

That cover tho :nooo: :nooo:

Valextra

the media would eat her ALIVE though

I would love it, but it would seem as such desperate attamt for sucess based on old fame. She should bring her other visions

'LADY GAGA COPIES HERSELF AGAIN: MOTHER MONSTER RANS OUT OF IDEAS'

oh the headlines this would make. :flutter:

All of these...

I wouldn't mind a return to the dark style of the TFM, especially with the directors of those videos and stylists but with a new concept and vision.

Let's be honest, BR and Telephone weren't dark. Alejandro was dark with the dark video that many disliked, the success of the song was driven from the previous success. TFM was a dark album, but the gp cared for 2 singles and her previous success. BTW album was dark and wasn't perceived well enough (judas, MTN)

But I don't care, always here for DarkGa, that how I like her the most (and music in general)

GypsyPrince

She can go for a dark imagery without having to reuse the Monster concept. It was amazing, but better left in the past.

Anyway that cover slays so much :giveup:

Archived