đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When Gaga shouts in concerts to "put your hands up" or "sing it"...

Slayer

Featured Posts

MonsterRocket

No I love it.

It's a sense of leadership and further proof of how much of a rocking, energetic and brilliant performer she is :emo:

Y'all are too sensitive.

BOTH OF THESE. I agree so much! 

I also love when she says: NOW SCREAM. Especially the way she used to do it during poker face, in a relaxed but energic mood :music:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blade

:lmao: I'm seriously cracking up so hard right now! Hahahah

In the moment I'm just possessed and I do as G0DGA says. Even if I'm just watching a performance online, I'll "sing it" or put my hands up at her command.

Remember at swinefest when she kept telling the audience to sing it? Lmfao :smh:

Well as much as I remember, she only told them to sing the lines that were repeated over and over again, like "MANiCURE..... sing it - MANiCURE".

Y'all are too sensitive.

This

PrizeFight

I don't understand the problem with her saying that..she's trying to pump up the crowd...most people are too busy pointing their cellphones at her to even enjoy the show. That should be the real discussion...live in the moment and put the phones down. 

I think the funniest time was during the BTW Ball when she told a bunch of old people to get out of their seats and dance - :hehe:

Madonna has been saying that during her tours for ages... :sweat:  :excited:

Sugarfall

I like it when a performer keeps audience interactive with that, but Gaga does it too much tbh :toofunny:

Allison M

Whenever I listen to the albums I say her little "Now jump!" "Sing it!" "Like this!" Lol

It's embedded in my brain now haha

I like that she does it :) It gives off more energy and I think it actually adds to the show.

"Why are you sitting down? I'm singing Bad Romance! JUMP!"

that's one of my favorite things about the Born This Way Ball XD

Archived