💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When Gaga shouts in concerts to "put your hands up" or "sing it"...

Slayer

Featured Posts

Yves

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound aggressive. Maybe the tone of the OP didn't come across how I meant it. I actually think it's really cute that Gaga shouts at the crowd, it's funny.

If you put it that way.

I like it when she says that. Quite irritating when she says that repeatedly while performing in one song. Look at the GUY part, there's like 4 times she said 'Put your hands up!'

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinosky

I love it :laughga:

And every time she does that I always laugh :laughga:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

MonsterMum

I don't mind it.

Especially now: "Dance you MOTHERFvCKERS"  cracks me up every time :dies:

She's said it at multiple shows. I was gonna mention this in my post hahah

Oh :smh: it feels a lot less special now hahaha

GagaSkeletonWay

:lmao: I'm seriously cracking up so hard right now! Hahahah

In the moment I'm just possessed and I do as G0DGA says. Even if I'm just watching a performance online, I'll "sing it" or put my hands up at her command.

Remember at swinefest when she kept telling the audience to sing it? Lmfao :smh:

She didn't say "Sing it" not even once during the swinefest, only in Applause  :toofunny:

migamiga

She didn't say "Sing it" not even once during the swinefest, only in Applause :toofunny:

I remember her saying something to the audience during Sexxx Dreams. And also at the listening party in Germany she said "now sing it with me" before the chorus in Gypsy

Not really. I actually like it since it somehow adds to that brand of hers which I always look forward to on her shows. The long speeches, the commands directed at the crowd... oh one gotta love them.  

ryhanna

I LOVE when she does that! But I won't lie, sometimes it scares me a little. Like she's got so much energy idk is she gonna punch someone in the face if they're not dancing???

Optimus

I love it when she screams ''Dance'' or ''Jump''!!! That gives me more energy tbh.

TraeumereiLPB

I remember the funeral thing she said, it was hilarious :lmao: During Americano she also said: "Stand up, or I'll shoot you!" and pointed her gun towards the audience :toofunny:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Archived