💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Next album: Can Gaga still do what she wants?

The Professor

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

I just want good and fun music again like TFM and BTW. This ARTPOP nonsense is one of the most overrated albums, and quite frankly, can't wait until this era is over. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yves

If she wants to get the public's love and attention, she should do something.

If she will do what she wants on the next album, her career will end up soon (imo). Expect a bigger mess than ARTPOP if she wants to do what she wants.

Bobby should make her better. Like the TFM better. She's dropping so fast. I can't stand Gaga to be Cyndi Lauper 2.0 :giveup:

Ever since she became more free in her artistic vision (so since BTW) her position is just getting worse and worse. I think she needs someone to tell her what would be the best to do in order to regain the GP.

And yes she needs to care about GP because she is an popstar. Fans saying that they don't care about her chart run are lil selfish to me. Like do we want her to end up as niche gay icon? She deserves much more.

RAMROD

Maybe, maybe not.

Jimmy Iovine is not with Interscope anymore now.

So Gaga is losing one major ally in the label who will fight together with her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thefamefatale

She was kidding and obviously referring to the expectation of performing only singles.

don't be a drag

drinkmytears

No, but Venus is gaga's baby, her gem in ARTPOP. 

Applause was the song she wasn't even going to include until Jimmy told her to

girl i wanna see all the interviews you're watching

TheFame Monster

Ever since she became more free in her artistic vision (so since BTW) her position is just getting worse and worse. I think she needs someone to tell her what would be the best to do in order to regain the GP.

And yes she needs to care about GP because she is an popstar. Fans saying that they don't care about her chart run are lil selfish to me. Like do we want her to end up as niche gay icon? She deserves much more.

And if she doesn't do good in the charts we won't have these great shows/tours and music videos

Bloody hooker

Some of you are confused about the Applause thing. I believe, but I can't remember, she said she didn't want Applause as the first single and she wasn't even going to include on ARTPOP until Jimmy heard it.

I think she will still have as much freedom as she has now, but just a little less. Plus, I think the next album will slightly darker, but still as happy as ARTPOP.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

VforVendetta

"And now, because we have to, i'll perform applause"

OMG I can't believe that people still think she meant it. She said it for fun, Gaga says these things every time. She didn't even mean say that in a way to mean something. :smh:

Chinosky

I think she'll still do what she wants and a little bit of commercial-friendly songs :)

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Idk if she ever will be successful like in the fame era, but one thing I know for sure. She has loads of talent and desire to write amazing pop music. She has a huge and very devoted fanbase. She is just doomed for success. ARTPOP is still a successful era nowadays. Money matters in music industry, and they are getting it from the successful tour. Artists with real talents stay, those who have music/visuals written for them, don't

Pain of fame1

If she wants Katy perry sales, she must do what the label says

If she wants us to be happy with the single choices, she will continue like this.

I think we press her too much

Archived