đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Next album: Can Gaga still do what she wants?

The Professor

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

BAM. This is it. The elusive truth.

And that gif of gaga when she did win any awards  :usrs:  she was pissed and you could tell. 

Now that she's not getting success its all "oh i dont care anyway" but secretly i think she does

Keep the :tea: comin'!!! VyOlqtD.gif

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:teehee:

When did she say she hates Applause though? I mean, I know it wasn't her first choice of lead single but still..

The way I see it, The Fame was designed mainly to get Gaga's name out there, to help her become famous. Now that she's achieved that, she's more focused on following her artistic vision. That said, her record label will always have a say in what she puts out, it's just the way it works.

This, she had success because she wanted The Fame. Now she has other motivations to do music, other than success. If she wanted success she would get it, she knows how, but that's not her motivation right now. Obviously the label wants success so they'll have a say with the singles and the songs that make it to the album

EdgeofTeeth

I just want something different for the next album. I feel like I've been seeing the word ARTPOP for half my lifetime... Not to sound too negative, I just want something new.

I just want a good album and BTW 2.0 as far as fame and slayage tbh. She was on top of the world back then :flutter:

Only because of the impact TFM made. Most BTW music videos are under 100,000,000 views, and all her biggest that are over 200,000,000 views are all from TFM.

Ronk

I think she will do what she wants because she has achieved fame and will now focus on her art and her creative vision.  To her, charts and awards are secondary to that.

I live outside the space time continuum.

SharGaga

She needs to make good relatable music idk. Aint nobody gonna relate to 'my ARTPOP could mean anything' bs. :shrug:

LibraLove

Keep the :tea: comin'!!! VyOlqtD.gif

Look at it like a school science fair. You pour an X amount of time into your volcano and make it just the way you want and you're super proud of it and you think it's the bomb and it IS actually one of the best and well developed, but for some reason, it didn't click with the judges or student body like the person across the room's did who's mommy is buying the judges and students lunches and sending them gifts and bringing baked goods to set around the display. Your creativity, work, effort, time, and passion was passed over for someone's cheaply made, obviously not fabricated by them, volcano because there was a more general favor for the one's whose "mother" is practically buying the support. Wouldn't you be pretty upset too?

Edit: That was supposed to be directed to The Professor too. My terrible quoting skills. -_-

The Professor

She needs to make good relatable music idk. Aint nobody gonna relate to 'my ARTPOP could mean anything' bs. :shrug:

This. Good music can be artistic - paparazzi for example, or Alejandro. Venus like wtf

TimisaMonster

Look at it like a school science fair. You pour an X amount of time into your volcano and make it just the way you want and you're super proud of it and you think it's the bomb and it IS actually one of the best and well developed, but for some reason, it didn't click with the judges or student body like the person across the room's did who's mommy is buying the judges and students lunches and sending them gifts and bringing baked goods to set around the display. Your creativity, work, effort, time, and passion was passed over for someone's cheaply made, obviously not fabricated by them, volcano because there was a more general favor for the one's whose "mother" is practically buying the support. Wouldn't you be pretty upset too?

:applause:

TimisaMonster

Gaga needs RedOne

Spill the TEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :tea:

Dunk96

Wah wah wah.

Cry me a river. Gaga will do what she wants,and if she's successful,then she's successful.

If she isn't,quit whining about it. Why do charts matter so damn much? WHO CARES?!

AnglerfishbraBENUS

If she wants to be successful commercially, probably not

Part of me really thinks that 'the fact that she does what she wants' is really ruining her albums...

and although I wish ARTPOP was much more through and through, I'm pretty sure Born This Way AND ARTPOP were 'too controlled.'  Remember Gaga had her own order for the singles?  The label Chose Judas...  Gaga PROBABLY wanted Speechless as the second single of TFM.. which may be why Telephone took so long...  and now with ARTPOP she wanted Gypsy for SURE to be the second single..  Remember the itunes banner?  but her label and their money schemes wanted Do What U Want over VENUS because it sold a LOT.  Good move, but just planning Gypsy would have been better... and then her performance for Applause was changed..

I think if she has COMPLETELY control, and ditches ARTPOP and maybe writes a new album with Princess Die, and Sire, etc and it shows off her talents, she might have a chance, but professional Guidance would do her well too.

Archived