Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Gaga eyeing to hire Scooter Braun (Justin Bieber's manager)?

Featured Posts

Sam Winchester

Mess, this has made it to my local radio station as well and comments on their Facebook page are bashing her because "her music is getting worse and worse" and because "she copied Madonna".

RAMROD

Did they actually mean to attract tweens than GP??!!

If so, maybe Scooter's the man.

tumblr_m46enmyjdu1r5wd78.gif?w=695

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Clowns ♥ Have ♥ Made ♥ Me ♥ Dance ♥ And ♥ Go ♥ Crazy ♥

DontDoubtDavid

First: :heat:

Second: She should hire him, she needs all the help she can get imho.

ToughHooker

I thought it was going to be about this german musician called "Scooter" :megaflop:

would have been no surprise since he's german like Zedd and he makes rave/techno music

scooter-muenchen.jpg

Dunk96

I think it'd be the worst thing for Gaga,because look at where Justin Bieber,PSY,Carly Rae Jepsen,and The Wanted are because of him.

Justin's a mess,PSY hasn't had a hit since Gangnam Style,CRJ is the same with Call Me Maybe,and The Wanted is broken up.

Do the math,and you'll see quickly that she WOULDN'T be so bold as to dump Bobby and replace him with Scooter.

And plus,Gaga's a smarter business woman than that. Just my two cents.

tumblr_m7ov5aYnEK1rrig8oo1_500.gif

These are the dreams of an impossible princess.

Elizabeth

:lmao: Yeah I don't think so. I'm sorry but the article is laughable, and does anyone really think this would happen?

elijahfan

Bobby is her manger tho

... and the only single era he managed is her biggest flop so far.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Not that I care that much - as long as Gaga releases music, I'm happy :shrug:

LaXian

Gaga must hire Katy's team tbh..

Gaga's talent + Katy's team = :giveup:

Yeah, especially now that they are quite informed about some of the wigs and outfits already  :teehee:

FameHungry

iRadio is the most popular radio station in Ireland and is a very credible news source, believe me on this one, I have a feeling this could be true, they were discussing it during the news section

Oh please, Ireland is like 3 months behind everyone else when it comes to trends and media

http://youtu.be/ZrPaEUjtYvQ

nnnnnn not me immediately thinking of him :deadbanana:

Omg so did I :toofunny:

thefamebitch

Yes, totally, because we saw how BIG of an impact Journals made last year from Justin.  Slaying with that non-existent chart position.  Gaga NEEDS to have this type of help because ARTFLOP was a disaster at #2 while Journals slayed effortlessly  :worship: