Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Gaga eyeing to hire Scooter Braun (Justin Bieber's manager)?

Featured Posts

Sherlop

Lady Gaga is considering following in the footsteps of Justin Bieber.

The popstar is reportedly thinking about hiring Justin’s manager Scooter Braun to save her career.

It comes after her current album did not do as well as expected and her tour did not sell out around the world.

Scooter is the man who is responsible for guiding Justin to global stardom.

Source: http://www.iradio.ie/blog/lady-gaga-fights-to-boost-her-career/

Lady Gaga is hoping for help from Scooter Braun - Justin Bieber's manager - to reignite her career flame.

The singer is considering getting help from Scooter, who helped Justin to become a global superstar, after being left disappointed by the sales of her last album 'ARTPOP', while her latest track 'G.U.Y' didn't even made the American Top 40.

An industry source told The Sun newspaper: "If anyone can help Gaga now it's Scooter.

"He's one of the smartest blokes in the music industry and made Bieber into the biggest pop star on the planet.

"There are a few options for her but Scooter is one of them."

The 28-year-old singer parted ways with her former manager Troy Carter last year citing "creative differences" and she hired Bobby Campbell, who used to work for her original team.

The source added: "Scooter's also the one who has to get Justin out of his scrapes. Gaga's next album will be make or break.

"At the moment she's still to decide who will manage her."

Despite Gaga's disappointing record sales, her current tour 'ArtRave: The ARTPOP Ball' has been a success, although she has had to cancel two live shows in America this month in Seattle and Vancouver due to severe bronchitis.

Source 2: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musicnews/lady-gaga-work-with-scooter-braun-477919.html

I don't know whether this is fake or not since I don't really know much about this website :shrug: If it is fake, tell me and I will delete this.

scooter-bieber.jpg

PopEmergency

Lady Gaga is considering following in the footsteps of Justin Bieber.

The popstar is reportedly thinking about hiring Justin’s manager Scooter Braun to save her career.

sure ... justin has a really "healty" career right now 

really good manager 

Dr Rogoe

tweet-50-chestnut-1.jpg

OMGG, I was thinking the same thing!!! We're like, telepathically linked or something.

Stef

iRadio is the most popular radio station in Ireland and is a very credible news source, believe me on this one, I have a feeling this could be true, they were discussing it during the news section

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️

Mariano

Wouldn't be a bad idea, don't get me wrong, but :lmao:  Justin Bieber's career is 10 times worse than Gaga.  Gaga has sold overall more reocords than Bieber and has earned more money than him (which indicates that her label also earned more) ...  And her tours are bigger than Justin's  (even tho he is not far behind) ... 

But yeah it wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe .. Scooter is a smart business man.  But I have faith in Bobby. 

Gaga just needs to work on new music tbh.