💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Ball: European Leg Discussion (TONIGHT: London, UK)

Bowie

Featured Posts

:hug:

If anyone has photos or video of Gaga wearing my jacket/inviting me backstage please can you link me! Was too emotional to record or remember anything. :toofunny:

It sounds amazing! :giveup: Get searching guys :haha:

high heeled fem

:hug:

If anyone has photos or video of Gaga wearing my jacket/inviting me backstage please can you link me! Was too emotional to record or remember anything. :toofunny:

is it worth throwing something :giveup: did u get backstage cause of this :giveup: i must meet her

also what time did this finish?? im going to artrave in a few days and am trying to work out when they finish as i have heard different times such as 11.45 :wtf:

Edited by high heeled fem

GypsyPrincess26

why is there no thread for the October 30th and 31st shows in Paris?? or am I just blind and cant find them hahah 

why is there no thread for the October 30th and 31st shows in Paris?? or am I just blind and cant find them hahah 

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/85852-artrave-in-paris-france-october-30th-31st-2014/ :hug:

My apologies for not updating this thread, I've had suspected food poisoning for the last couple of days - I'll get to doing it as soon as I can, and I'll write up my review of the artRAVE, too! :party:

GypsyPrincess26

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/85852-artrave-in-paris-france-october-30th-31st-2014/ :hug:

My apologies for not updating this thread, I've had suspected food poisoning for the last couple of days - I'll get to doing it as soon as I can, and I'll write up my review of the artRAVE, too! :party:

omg I hope you are feeling  better!!! and thanks so much! I am too excited !! 

GypsyPrincess26

I am coming from New Jersey! This will be my first time in Paris!!! 

is it worth throwing something :giveup: did u get backstage cause of this :giveup: i must meet her

also what time did this finish?? im going to artrave in a few days and am trying to work out when they finish as i have heard different times such as 11.45 :wtf:

I didn't throw anything until she asked me to (the jacket got crowd surfed to her :toofunny: ) She said something about remembering us from the previous shows so I think that's why we got backstage, when we took the photo she was praising the jacket. 

The raves I attended ended around 11 ... I think ... its all a blur. :smh:

high heeled fem

I didn't throw anything until she asked me to (the jacket got crowd surfed to her :toofunny: ) She said something about remembering us from the previous shows so I think that's why we got backstage, when we took the photo she was praising the jacket. 

The raves I attended ended around 11 ... I think ... its all a blur. :smh:

:lmao:

crowdsurfed jacket? bahaha crack up

awsome well it should be a blur man...!! boooze it up

I'm still getting over my illness, sorry everyone :TOOFLOPPY: If you were at the London or Manchester shows, how were they? I attended the London artRAVEs and they were magnificent :giveup: