💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga 2014 Tarot Prediction

VersaceKing

Featured Posts

Michael

I see that you couldn't actually formulate a response to what I said, so you resorted to insulting me  :)

Well surely you could have predicted that :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tarot cards consist of very very deep symbolism. The tarot can actually be read like a book.

You should research that element of it, it's very interesting.

If one of my predictions was entirely false, this would mean I simply misinterpreted the message of the symbolism in relation to whatever topic the reading pertains to.

exactly. it's a misinterpretation of the cards. so you can't ever actually be wrong because the cards are always right and any false reading is a subjective mistake on your part. how'd i guess :P if it's unfalsifiable then it's not worth dealing with at all.

thefamefatale

It's a little scary because what is she battling inside exactly? Sigh. And to the whole talking about her doing a huge new project, if any monsters remember the weird "Lady Gaga Strategic Plan" paper that went around social media, it talked about her taking a hiatus and then releasing something "Stefani Germanotta" related. But I'm pretty sure that she's doing ARTPOP Act II first and that might just be the big project. Who knows. It feels like the Stefani Germanotta revamp thing sounds more relatable to what the psychic was saying because she said that it was something she felt "confident" doing.. who knows. Also she says June will be inspirational for Gaga. Don't forget the huge break she has from June 3rd to June 26th for the tour.

don't be a drag

FrankGutz

Sexxx dreams for fourth single pls

I need this in my life please!

iOZKGStwgMzHe.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

holy scheisse

INB4 Gypsy is released, SMASHES, and she re-releases ARTPOP: Act I and II after Gypsy which brings us all joy :hor:

Dr Rogoe

This is really a little bit strange. :huh:  But

When she's on tour? I doubt that.

Sounds unrealistic too. Idk why, but I really can't imagine it :shrug:

Consider G.U.Y.'s position on the chart. Everything is possible tbh :sharon:

GypsyPrince

How on earth was she not hinting at the DWUW video? The answer was in response to a question about the DWUW video.

Question: When is dwuw video coming out?

Answer: Although I can't give you an exact date, let's take a look at when we can expect the video to be released. Gaga is very aware that we are frustrated with the long wait, but she must do what she feels is right. For her this means starting over and doing a whole new video. She has a new concept that she's very excited about, but it could take up to 2 months for this to be released.

There was no mention of a new single. This answer was in direct relation to the DWUW video.

How am I attacking her? All I said was that that part of the card reading was incorrect, which it was. Therefore I'm not gonna put my belief into the rest of the things, until they are proven correct. Forgive me for pointing out the inaccuracy.

So don't try and say that I'm attacking her when not once did I insult her or say she was a liar. All I said was that the information about the DWUW video was incorrect. If anyone is attacking anyone, you are attacking me. So goodbye.

YASSS this post is serving me some serious Laganja Estranja teas. :legend:

tumblr_n3rmz0EbN21rwo7glo1_400.gif

GypsyPrince

Hope the Reading about 4th single being a minor hit is True!

What I'm curious about is what is defined as a minor hit.

Applause peaked at #4 on Billboard, but went on to become Gaga's biggest song on radio. Would you consider that a minor or major hit? If a song by another artist, say Ariana Grande would achieve that, it would be deemed as major. But it seems everything Gaga does = minor/flop just because it didn't top Poker Face.

Bio

What I'm curious about is what is defined as a minor hit.

Applause peaked at #4 on Billboard, but went on to become Gaga's biggest song on radio. Would you consider that a minor or major hit? If a song by another artist, say Ariana Grande would achieve that, it would be deemed as major. But it seems everything Gaga does = minor/flop just because it didn't top Poker Face.

Applause was not Gaga's biggest hit on radio. It got the most audience but that's because there are twice as many radio stations nowadays than there were back in 2011.

GypsyPrince

Applause was not Gaga's biggest hit on radio. It got the most audience but that's because there are twice as many radio stations nowadays than there were back in 2011.

Yes it is.

I understand the music landscape is constantly changing and so it seems easier for people to get a hit now. But if you're going to use that as an excuse, then we can never compare future success of singles/albums to the past because not just radio, but streaming and things like that now play a part.

Ignoring the fact that Applause had it easier to become a hit, it's still Gaga's biggest radio song.

Archived