Jenniferella

#Justice4Morrowind :legend:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

KrisFromMars

#Justice4Morrowind :legend:

I haven't played any DLC

Are they good :duck:

Interlude

I bought it, got addicted for a few weeks then stopped suddenly and haven't played since  :huh:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

KrisFromMars

I bought it, got addicted for a few weeks then stopped suddenly and haven't played since :huh:

I'm currently trying to level all my stats b4 I start the main quest

RAMROD

I was playing it for sometime but then I took an arrow in the knee. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Betty Who

I've played it on 360 and completed a thief character, then played it on PC with a mage/fighter and a thief/assassin (again). I stopped recently because I feel like I've seen everything  :dies:

Maybe I'll install the mod that replaces dragons with Thomas the Tank Engine to spice up the game a little  :teehee:

KrisFromMars

I've played it on 360 and completed a thief character, then played it on PC with a mage/fighter and a thief/assassin (again). I stopped recently because I feel like I've seen everything  :dies:

Maybe I'll install the mod that replaces dragons with Thomas the Tank Engine to spice up the game a little  :teehee:

wat :udidnt:

Lvl 82. Got every achievement for it on Xbox 360. Was fully addicted. but now, cbf with it

KrisFromMars

Lvl 82. Got every achievement for it on Xbox 360. Was fully addicted. but now, cbf with it

I'm trying to get there :emma:

Archived