Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unreleased Fusari / Gaga Music To Premiere In NYC 5-28-2014

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

codymonster

I don't see that, but ok... I can see where this is your take on it!

I think he remixes very well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hZWnbXnC4

Ya, he's definaetly talented!

I just think performing is not his forte. And ever since he threatened Gaga over Twitter and sued her, I've just had little respect for him. I truly think, for his mental stability, he needs to just stop and live a normal life for a bit. That's just me tho!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjudas

You call yourself a Gaga fan, yet...... you're promoting this man on a Gaga forum?   :confused:

Dangerous Man

why is this OLD NEWS thread Ressurected?

I thought we are not allowed to do that. biased tbh. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Scarlet Witch

Thanks to GagaFrontRow.net for sniffing out this incredible story!

Do YOU live in NYC?

Drop all your plans and get down HERE with an audio recorder!

Musical group Cary NoKey (Rob Fusari) and Japanese Pop artist, Zane Fix will host "Hanging from the Chandelier," a special event at Stray Kat Gallery, next Wednesday, May 28th. “Hanging from the Chandelier†will feature a special unplugged set by electro-pop group Cary NoKey.

:awkney:

ChicaSkas

:awkney:

If you have nothing better to add to the discussion than an Awkney emoticon... perhaps you're better just not posting at all. Tell me why you should feel awkward, and real discussion and learning and expansion of minds can begin!

why is this OLD NEWS thread Ressurected?

I thought we are not allowed to do that. biased tbh. :awkney:

I see nothing biased here.

As I said before, a video surfaced from the show mentioned in the original article. That counts as a legitimate update, and therefore bumping an old thread is OK when you have a legit relevant update.

I am actually keeping the forum tidy by not creating a new thread :)

You call yourself a Gaga fan, yet...... you're promoting this man on a Gaga forum?   :confused:

It's BECAUSE I am a Gaga fan that I am a Fusari fan. And god knows I am a gigantic Gaga fan! :sara:

Paparazzi, Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, Brown Eyes, Blueberry Kisses.... they are all works Gaga did with him. So I am happy to be fans of both of them, why not? He helped create music we all love. As Gaga once said, "Stop the drama, start the music".... she was on to something there, wasn't she?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived