💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unreleased Fusari / Gaga Music To Premiere In NYC 5-28-2014

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

codymonster

Why should he scare you? He's an excellent producer and without him we wouldn't have the Gaga we know today.

Oh, I'm not taking away from his producing talents. But after hearing about him and Gaga's past, seeing him in interviews, him threatening to release damaging information about Gaga, and his bizarre twitter meltdown a couple years ago, he just gives me the creeps..

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

How is this important? Your promoting someone who betrayed Gaga.

Because it is part of her history and may shed light into her early works.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ReRe

I'm as hardcore as it gets, I just can't be there tonight because California :deadbanana: is not New York.... :toofunny:But I put this post up here in the fervent hope that SOME New York Gaga fan will see this and can go!

Mark :teehee::giggle:

Tokyo Rose

Super misleading title. It's not unreleased Gaga music, it's unreleased Cary NoKey music that Gaga happened to help co-write. Please change the title.

Cary Nokey didn't exist when he was working with Gaga. That's a new thing.

ChicaSkas

Title is just misleading....plus it's not like they'll announce what songs were written by Gaga. It's whatevs.

The better question... is this guy any good? Genre? I'm at work.

Genre should be pop vocal electronic.

Good is in the Ear of the Listener.

Title is truthful -- CareyNoKey, and 8Bit are both Rob Fusari, and Rob Fusari and Gaga had about roughly 32 unreleased tracks together which have been blocked from legal release by the Haus and Gaga's legal team, if I recall correctly, making this very relevant and interesting news.

Cary Nokey didn't exist when he was working with Gaga. That's a new thing.

Carey Nokey is the new music group featuring Rob Fusari.

So uhm, it's someone else singing the songs? Bye :emma:

Pessimist.

Any new information is good information! :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

elijahfan

Cary NoKey released their debut single, “B Who U R,†last week, which features artwork by Zane Fix. The track is an addicting anthem that encourages listeners to embrace their true selves.

WHAT. A. JOKE. :fail:

ChicaSkas

WHAT. A. JOKE. :fail:

Born This Way All Over Again?

La Primavera

But it will be songs without Gaga's vocals, so I don't really care that much...... But hey, I'd still like to see some of the stuff

elijahfan

Born This Way All Over Again?

The best thing for Fusari would have been to do his thing and put everything Gaga-related behind. Instead, he's delving into the past, sporting a very "Gaga" look (that doesn't suit him AT ALL, by the way) and singing old unreleased Gaga tracks. PLUS, coming up with a lead single that is a blatant BTW ripoff.

With all due respect to Fusari and his past work, I think the guy is unhealthy and seriously needs professional help.

SKANK

It's a shame Gaga's relationship with Fusari is so cruddy, they made such great music together. Paparazzi, Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, and Brown Eyes are songs that legitimized Gaga for a lot of people who saw her as a euro trash one trick pony. 

ChicaSkas

It's a shame Gaga's relationship with Fusari is so cruddy, they made such great music together. Paparazzi, Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, and Brown Eyes are songs that legitimized Gaga for a lot of people who saw her as a euro trash one trick pony.

God yes. :legend:

Very well said, Skank.

Archived