💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will we ever find out what really happened with DWUW?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Yes, yet another DWUW thread, but if she put of a video it would have racked up millions of hits, people LOVE this song it could have became one of her biggest hits! It sold very well without a video imagine if she put one out! She just just re film it or something but she was close to being on top again with this song 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko

No.

I agree with you. But stop living in the past. Move on. It's tragic, but we need to move on.

Mariann

I doubt it. If she had wanted to explain it she would have done it by now. 

gagaisitalian

Yeah I bet we find out in the Terry x Gaga documentary that we are surely still getting right?

thumb.jpg

You know, I have the strange feeling it's going to be on some Greatest hits DVD. Like "Gaga's best videos PLUS THE PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED Music Video for Do What U Want!" :laughga: But we should leave it for now because I think if we are supposed to see it, we will :yes:

Diamond Heart

But we already kinda do know what happened i thought? 

Gaga was forced to execute a video within a very small space of time, she did, didnt think the final product was good enough and didnt release it. Well thats what i thought happened anyway.

But i do agree that everyone loved the song, even people i know that loathe gaga loved DWUW.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

MelbHawker

Basically, the whole DWUW Era was a complete mess. It's a brilliant song, one of her best etc. But it shouldn't have been released as the Second Single. I'll never understand why promo singles are a 'thing' for Gaga in this day and age. Of course DWUW was going to shoot to #1 and as quickly as it shot up to the top it fell right down after it. Promo was a mess. Plus the unfortunate controversy with R. Kelly did her no favours. Mess. People thought Venus was supposed to be second single. Then she started performing Dope everywhere and ignoring DWUW. It was just so poorly managed. All the 'music video' promises disappointed fans as well. It's like no-one in her team including her gave a sh*t tbh.

:toofunny: 

Bebe

I think that the DWUW video was a commentary on the celebrity s-x tape and exploitation. I'm almost confident that it was never supposed to be released. Instead we are left with one of the most provocative images of Gaga's career.

lady-gaga-rkelly-do-what-u-want1.jpg

Terry Richardson XX Lady Gaga-The Cake video was essentially the teaser. Terry Richardson XXX Lady Gaga would have been the DWUW video. Interesting to note that Cake didn't get a full video.

Terry Richardson is known for his history of controversial "exploitive" ****ographic photography. Including images that seem to depict rape and beastiality. 

R.Kelly is infamous for his s-x tape where he urinates on a girl who is rumoured to be underage

Performances such as the DWUW performance at the AMA awards imply a secret affair between R.Kelly and Gaga.

It is of my opinion that this video is the "s-x tape" that the public is never going to see.

I just don't understand why hasn't she ever explained what happened, she was talking about it and released few pics from the video, and even made DWUW video post on LittleMonsters where she said that it's going to be late and then just stopped talking about it and started acting like it never existed. I think that we deserved an explaination at least  :(

StarryNight

Yeah I bet we find out in the Terry x Gaga documentary that we are surely still getting right?

thumb.jpg

Yeah, surely

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif 

Archived