💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will we ever find out what really happened with DWUW?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

will people ever stop with this video? we aren't getting it. we've known this for months now. stop losing sleep over it, and move on with your lives. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

y'know ? many of us here can handle this era than Gaga's current team themselves. :crossed:

still pressed on the DWUW video case tbh

Pain of fame1

I don't know, but the DWUW mess is such a same: It was one of Gaga's biggest songs, and, as BILBOARD said: if treated properly it could have been Gaga's BR of 2014. Even a bigger hit than what it actually was: The song with more #1 in itunes, beating Adele.!

LaMaisonGaga

Yes it turned into my Sims 3 version of it :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIspAbHS56U

lamaisongaga.com

Michael

Probs not.

And I don't care about it anymore. I don't mind if we never find out.

mr891.jpg

pachinko

Stop trying to make DWUW happen. It's not going to happen.

Despite my love for it. :P

blacklistedd

It was filmed by Terry Richardson and featured R. Kelly. From what we know of the video was too controversial and she probably had to fight to get them to release it but then the song underperformed and it was like they (not Gaga) made no effort to make it happen because they didn't see the demand. She was probably frustrated, theres probably legalities with her releasing it so she can't just upload it herself, etc etc.

Thats my theory. We'll get it eventually. Just apparently not soon.

Psychedelic

Probs not.

And I don't care about it anymore. I don't mind if we never find out.

mr891.jpg

My sentiment is exactly!

Gaga wanted Venus as a single, the music video was going to be shot. Gaga was excited because it was the first song she had produced by herself.

Troy Carter saw how successful the promo single DWUW was on itunes. He forced her to change the single and to shot quickly a music video.

Gaga listened to her manager, she shot the video and hated the final product. She decided to not release it because it was crap and fired Troy Carter for f*cking her over.

The ARTPOP era became a huge mess because of it and Gaga's popularity has declined.

Maleficent

Gaga wanted Venus as a single, the music video was going to be shot. Gaga was excited because it was the first song she had produced by herself.

Troy Carter saw how successful the promo single DWUW was on itunes. He forced her to change the single and to shot quickly a music video.

Gaga listened to her manager, she shot the video and hated the final product. She decided to not release it because it was crap and fired Troy Carter for f*cking her over.

The ARTPOP era became a huge mess because of it and Gaga's popularity has declined.

I'm sorry, but if that's what Troy Carter thought, then he's an idiot (and thank god he's gone). 

It was inevitable that DWUW would go to number one, with all those preorders and the hype of "getting a new gaga song" it couldn't of not.

In a perfect universe, Venus would've been released with a video, then G.U.Y (with the short version of the existing video) and then the much hyped Telephone continuation.

But that didn't happen so tough. Deal with it. 

Archived