💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can Gaga still recreate her FameGa look?

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

alternitversion

Why would she want to?

No wonder people keep throwing the word "flop" around these days- so many people keep clinging on to her earlier days, and it just makes the present seem so insignificant.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can YOU recreate yourself exactly as you were six years ago? Can we just stop creating the same threads every couple of weeks?

EvilChromatica

Damn. Just chill. If you don't want to see the thread then don't read it. :awkney:

TheFameGa is nothing musically compared to the BTWGa/ARTPOPGa. I don't see why she would want to revert back to that era musically. Also, I don't see why she would want to go back there fashion wise. I don't see her as the kind of artist that repeats themselves, unlike KP. :teehee:

You're forgetting TFMGa.

djBuffoon

She happened to be in the right place at the right time with The Fame and The Fame Monster. But artist integrity is more important for her. She has also less happy memories of that time: Lüc, the backstabbing from certain friends, d--g abuse, etc

One day, people will understand this.

jxmescox

Her BTW and ARTPOP looks slay so much tbh. I honestly don't think she needs to change how she looks.

Besides, it's an old era, she'd never go back.

blonde | skinny | rich

EvilChromatica

I was just talking about the look guys not going back to her whole era.

VTV

DSC04402.JPG

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Brown Eyes

No, her face is completely different these days.

And not the 6-years excuse, Rihanna, Katy, Beyonce, etc still look like the same person 6 years later. Your entire face changing is not the norm contrary to believe :awkney:

Archived