đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can Gaga still recreate her FameGa look?

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Age, weight, very different make-up and hair, the awful tape and botox.

But still yes she can:

3-28-14_Leaving_Roseland_Ballroom_001.jp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonrebels

MTS_Golden_Silver-1268901-lady-gaga-z100

she totally can.  her makeup was so different then, that played into the look a lot I think.  

Maleficent

Her faces is much lest round. I don't know if she's just grown up, weight changes, or the tape.

disneyhigh

make up doesn't make your face change. You little managers can remain delusional all you want but obviously she did something to her face. Anyways, no I don't think she wants to go back to those days look wise anyways. Her fashion and looks slay so much these days. The ARTPOP look >> :worship: 

Lana Winters

make up doesn't make your face change. You little managers can remain delusional all you want but obviously she did something to her face. Anyways, no I don't think she wants to go back to those days look wise anyways. Her fashion and looks slay so much these days. The ARTPOP look >> :worship: 

I'm sorry but do you know anything about makeup? She has had nothing done to her face plastic surgery was other than having lip injections (and botox depending on who you ask although I can't remember if it was confirmed or not.) Makeup can completely change your face and that is why makeup is an art form. Contouring, highlighting... It can take up to ten years off your face or even completely age you if done improperly. It's all in the technique and I suggest looking up video tutorials on contouring. That combined with her weight fluctuations, the use of tape, makeup: she can look like a completely different person with makeup and that is not being delusional. :sweat: 

Back on topic, I do think she can pull it off again although I don't feel the need that she has to. I'd rather her just move on and the rest of the fans move on from the past as well.

Awakened M

I was just talking about the look guys not going back to her whole era.

This ^

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Yes it's possible.

But she should continue recreating The Fame Monster look instead.

Lady+Gaga+CD+Signing+Monster+Best+Buy+Nv

holy scheisse

mmmmmmmmm just bc ur photoshop job doesnt look legit doesnt mean she couldnt do the real thang!

:tea:

Yes.

BorrfRICEAAsesI.jpg

YAS

SpadesToStart

While her face has changed a bit since 2008, with the right wig and make-up (and spray tan), she could definitely recreate the Fame look.  

I think she actually comes pretty close to it in the opening look for artRAVE.

EDIT:  Like seriously, I don't think I can stress different the tan made her look.  That's why there was such a shift between 2008 & 2009 and then 2010 onwards.  She stopped tanning when TFM era started.

LStephens11

I think part of it is that her face is thinner than it was in 2008, not to mention didn't she say in the Porter interview or something she uses the tape to stretch her face or whatever?

high heeled fem

18.jpg

omg that scene was legendary :giveup:

she didn't have a nose job!! but she did have injections in her nose which slowly changes the nose shape over time

she had botox but she admitted that :yes:

DSC04402.JPG

whats tis from its so cool :udidnt:

gagaohlala

#NoseJob #Tape #BotoxLips

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Archived