💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SWINE Video Idea (w/ drawings)

warhol killer

Featured Posts

Hauser

WAIT the media swine scene and the Gaga Doll scene looks amazing like I perfectly visualized that :giveup:

Great job,very creative!! 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erfaan

I listened to ths with the audio and in order and I'm SLAYED. So so so impressive! Visually I think this would be new for her and would be really refreshing to see

Tropico

GAGA THIS PERSON NEEDS TO BE IN THE HAUS... NOW! :giveup:

This concept is amazing! Thought out, dark and so creative! I LOVE IT AND THIS IS VERY ARTPOP! Slay gurl slay! :party:

And you are an amazing artist! Helen Green... Stay on your toes because this users is coming for your job like a dark horse! :artpop:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Ladle Ghoulash

I love it!

(illuminati conspiracy theorists would have a FIELD DAY with this video)

warhol killer

Thank you guys. I still have a lot of things in my mind for her music videos. I could try and post them all if I can. :giveup:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Kayla

Okay. I was skeptical at first, but the more I kept reading the more I really like it. This is really flipping awesome. 

warhol killer

i love it, even if i'd prefer a paint spray

nicki-minaj-body-in-paint.jpg

I was actually thinking of adding some kind of paint splatter scene in the video, but that would just make the KatyCats say she copied Katy or smthn. :lolgaga:
warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

imaddictedtoluv

Thank you guys. I still have a lot of things in my mind for her music videos. I could try and post them all if I can. :giveup:

do one everyday! please!

Sad Kid

OMG thats a very cool idea I cant imagine what magic can it do to the charts and media.

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

warhol killer

do one everyday! please!

I have one for Gypsy and Sexxx Dreams in my profile. The Donatella and Fashion! ones are missing tho, I don't know why :giveup:

OMG thats a very cool idea I cant imagine what magic can it do to the charts and media.

Yas imagine the controversy :giveup: tbh I don't care if Swine won't be a single I just want a video for it.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived