💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags should make her music like old times

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

ARTPOP isn't her best but I don't think its bad. It sounds like you want her to make something wack. I want her to be better too, but to me better isn't The Fame meets Born This Way with RedOne and kiisfm blasting her **** all day. Better would be if she kept doing Gaga but made music more like Robyn or something. An album thats sophisticated fun. Something real.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

enough already 

post-37305-Krysten-Ritter-eye-roll-gif--

these threads are so depressing and pointless. And when the **** did Gaga actually say "every song is designed to be a hit"

Psychedelic

I know whatever music she makes is going to be good, I just think she needs to stick more to what executives tell her to do, to market and promote her music. She know the music, these guys know the bussiness. But I think she wants to handle everything and becomes stubborn about it!

fullofsheibe

not sure what you mean, but gaga doesn't care about getting the top spot on the charts anymore, it's about the music

She does, else she wouldn't twitter a link that helps you breaking VEVO records, etc.

No. G.U.Y. and Do What U Want are complete trash compared to Monster, Dance In The Dark and Alejandro.

It is incredibly messy.

lmao no

giskardsb

Someone said G.U.Y is better than Alejandro... :udidnt:  :excuseme:

GUY is better than Alejandro.  Alejandro is one of my least favorite Gaga songs.   GUY is also better than everything on TFM except Bad Romance, Speechless, and Dance in the Dark.

BuzzcutSeason

You mean The Fame Monster? :lana:

yeah.

should've just said that.

Archived