💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags should make her music like old times

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

It was better than the new stuff, like Applause was good and i feel like she'd be more successful and plainly the MUSIC WOULD BE BETTER.

Cuz i feel like a balance between the Born This Way POP and The Fame would be great.

Like music of what ARTPOP originally was supposed to be.

i know its probably an overused topic but it can spark a convo.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

not sure what you mean, but gaga doesn't care about getting the top spot on the charts anymore, it's about the music

Don't visit my profile

Harry

I don't really know what you're talking about but I think she should just make music that she wants to make. I don't personally have any interest in stanning for success.

Travis

Nick stans for Applause :flutter:

In reality, though, is that I think Applause was a perfect blend of experimental music as well as maintaining a mainstream sound. And the public responded to it very well.

Bambino

Let her do whatever music she wants but ugh get a proper promo and don't mess up videos and singles at the last minute.

Oscar

I don't understand what exactly you're trying to say but ARTPOP is some of the best work of her career objectively. Fans that disagree are just saying that because it's not charting to well but ARTPOP is better than TF and BTW. It's close to TFM though. 

Gov Hooka

i prefer change i love the differences between Born this way and ARTPOP. Even though i didn't like ARTPOP i still love how it differed from born this way

BillieGOAT

REDONE IS THE GOLDEN TICKET. THE FASTER YALL REALIZE IT THE FASTER WE CAN GET TO THE PROMISED LAND.

I don't understand what exactly you're trying to say but ARTPOP is some of the best work of her career objectively.

what exactly is objective about that

Fans that disagree are just saying that because it's not charting to well

that's a generalisation if i ever saw one / i couldn't tell you how ARTPOP did in the charts

lastlinefirst

This again...

people that want musicians to just redo the same music over and over and over frustrate me. What kind of musician are they if they just continue to do the same thing repeatedly? Musicians evolve and change and that's what makes music exciting. 

ARTPOP is flaw-free though

This :flutter:

ARTPOP has grown on me so much, and after listening to instrumentals more I realized that ARTPOP is not worse than any other albums. Gaga is growing, and I am happy to see that she changes. I am here for her collabs with RedOne, but they should work on new music style. He can change, just look at his flawless BTW input (Hair, Scheisse, Judas, they all sound different from his works in TF and TFM)

saturn8893

For me, ARTPOP's songs are not as catchy as some of her previous ones. I think the issue is DJ White Shadow; he's just not that great of a producer. 

EDIT: I do believe the songs themselves, independent of the production, are very good. 

Archived