Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags should make her music like old times

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

pachinko

I don't really know what you're talking about but I think she should just make music that she wants to make. I don't personally have any interest in stanning for success.

This. Although success is an awesome perk when making music you love. Wish she had that too! Instead she receives a lot of hate and negativity. :(

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I don't get what you are trying to say. :emma:

VforVendetta

Imagine if she makes music similar to The Fame, people would say she's running out of ideas... incapable of writing new material...etc... well unless she charts really good. People don't really judge the music by how it sounds, people judge it based on how it charts...

I personally think that all albums are equally great, each differ from each. I think Born This Way is her best album, it's a legendary album, people are still appreciating that album even in the ARTPOP era, and I think The Fame and The Fame Monster are both receiving the positive reviews they deserve, even though Born This Way is always the best to me but the two starting albums are like the very first memories I have with Gaga, so they would have a special place in me.

But I don't know why I seem to enjoy ARTPOP the most... maybe because it's new. When Born This Way was out I liked some songs but not all of them, but I seem to enjoy the entire ARTPOP album. I feel like it's more commercial than Born This Way (even though Gaga claimed it to be artistic, but nothing is more experimental than Born This Way), and I like commercial music so I guess I like ARTPOP for its simplicity and colorfulness.

Very wrong. Gaga said every song on ARTPOP was made to be radio-friendly. Its very different from what you said.

Tropico

I'm not here for Gaga backtracking :coffee:

And Gaga (nor I) want her to make music for the charts. That's so fake. Music was made to give people emotions and feel. Not to get #1 on iTunes. :roll:

And by the way GODPOP is amazing as is. :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

thefamefatale

not sure what you mean, but gaga doesn't care about getting the top spot on the charts anymore, it's about the music

Agreed ^^

This topic post was written by someone who is sad because she didn't sell 5,000,000 in 6 months.

I completely agree.

The Fame Monster is her best album. Bad Romance is a masterpiece, and is critically acclaimed. Other songs such as Telephone and Monster are also high quality well written pop songs. The album would've gone down in history if it wasn't treated as an EP. Regardless, the entire TFM era is known as her best.

Born This Way was a decent/somewhat good, but messy album. However there's not a single song on ARTPOP which is as good as any of the tracks from The Fame Monster.

DONE at you calling BTW "messy".  :huh:

don't be a drag

EvilChromatica

Tbh I want her to just re-release her The Fame singles with re-done vocals.

Bradley

I completely agree.

The Fame Monster is her best album. Bad Romance is a masterpiece, and is critically acclaimed. Other songs such as Telephone and Monster are also high quality well written pop songs. The album would've gone down in history if it wasn't treated as an EP. Regardless, the entire TFM era is known as her best.

Born This Way was a decent/somewhat good, but messy album. However there's not a single song on ARTPOP which is as good as any of the tracks from The Fame Monster.

G.U.Y. and Do What U Want are somehow equally amazing or even better than Monster, Dance In The Dark or Alejandro.

Bradley

Very wrong. Gaga said every song on ARTPOP was made to be radio-friendly. Its very different from what you said.

What I said was about the same with your "clarification". I said ARTPOP was commercial and I like commercial music, which has the similar meaning with "radio-friendly". Born This Way was experimental, not ARTPOP.

Sugar Free

This again...

people that want musicians to just redo the same music over and over and over frustrate me. What kind of musician are they if they just continue to do the same thing repeatedly? Musicians evolve and change and that's what makes music exciting. 

they have a name "Katy Perry"

Cody Draco

Little Managers who want The Fame to be rehashed need to stop. I'm not here for her to backtrack artistically. :awkney:

G.U.Y. and Do What U Want are somehow equally amazing or even better than Monster, Dance In The Dark or Alejandro.

No. G.U.Y. and Do What U Want are complete trash compared to Monster, Dance In The Dark and Alejandro.

DONE at you calling BTW "messy".  :huh:

It is incredibly messy.

VforVendetta

What I said was about the same with your "clarification". I said ARTPOP was commercial and I like commercial music, which has the similar meaning with "radio-friendly". Born This Way was experimental, not ARTPOP.

Radio friendly =/= Commercial

For example, Royals was radio-friendly but it was not commercial.

Cody Draco

Someone said G.U.Y is better than Alejandro... :udidnt:  :excuseme:

I don't understand how people don't like ARTPOP though... there are so many amazing songs on the album. Someone please explain. :awkney:

Archived