💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SLIGHT CONFIRMATION That "Insider" @ArtpopBirth is real (Nvm fake!)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

They tweeted this at 1:48 PM today:

She is really sweet with me, my Granny Gaga <3

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/ARTPOPbirth/status/471347112920498176

And then at 5:41 PM today Gaga posted this on LM.com:

86 yrs old Inez 'Granny Gaga' from Edmonton and I. We had a lovely chat after the show, what an inspiring lady! #artRave

They may both have met the "Granny Gaga" who was backstage with Gaga, presumably not at the same time as the people chosen to go backstage and the people in the ARTPOP Zone

I may be reaching but why would they both say the exact same thing but the "insider" say it before Gaga actually did. Idk but it smells real to me.

Just my findings :) Please don't drag me :sweat:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

This was already known before she posted anything...:derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TEANUS

If they are in fact an insider here's what is coming our way:

-More new songs at the artRave (Not in the future, but soon, not Gaga soon, a real soon)

-A snippet of TEA will be released on June 25 while the whole song will be performed at the artRave on June 26

-We will also get 2 different versions of Tea, all three with different hooks+lyrics

-Onion Girl may also come in June

Zilla

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

TEANUS

Ok, well they also claimed that Gaga would sing a surprise song at one of the Canada shows, Hair was performed last night.

Essence

-More new songs at the artRave (Not in the future, but soon, not Gaga soon, a real soon)

-A snippet of TEA will be released on June 25 while the whole song will be performed at the artRave on June 26

-We will also get 2 different versions of Tea, all three with different hooks+lyrics

And I'm a unicorn.

Account is fake btw

Like setlist additions, because I need LoveGame, Judas, The Edge Of Glory, Marry The Night, You And I, and Dope?

Ok, well they also claimed that Gaga would sing a surprise song at one of the Canada shows, Hair was performed last night.

That was an at the moment thing, I also think it may be in Toronto doing Telephone with Bey

Ladey Gagz

Singing Hair wasn't planned if I recall. It was after reading a letter. And we knew about Granny Gaga since yesterday :rip:

TEANUS

Granny Ga is just a lady backstage? :awkney:

Yeah, a lady that Gaga met last night and posted about four hours after @ARTPOPBirth did. Idk just seems real to me :)

Like setlist additions, because I need LoveGame, Judas, The Edge Of Glory, Marry The Night, You And I, and Dope?

That was an at the moment thing, I also think it may be in Toronto doing Telephone with Bey

No he/ she means NEW songs, like new ARTPOP songs :)

Archived